Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-22-14, 12:30 PM  
DrH

mp4 to dvd

Thought Id pop in to say if you download freemake converter you can turn mp4 into a dvd friendly format (for anyone who doesnt want to wait). So maybe copy file from dvd to computer, upload to freemake, convert and reburn? Anyone tried this?
DrH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-14, 01:21 PM  
Moi

I have the original SP and love it! I so hope you guys enjoy the new one once you really start to use it... the ballet barre right on it is pretty cool. Unfortunate about the DVDs though, sucks when you buy something expensive and everything isn't perfect. But, erm, if anyone wants to trade their defective "mp4" DVDs with me once you get the updated proper copies please let me know. I think I have a way to be able to play them here. Thanks! Moi
Moi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-14, 01:25 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcritters View Post
Now that I'm over my crankiness it's not bad. I don't do barre in that room so moving it isn't a problem. The mat has more support than the original. I think I like it overall. Still need a place for the dog bed but that's minor.

Donna - since we're helping him get the bugs out we deserve more than $50 off. Getting greedy is bad but he had no idea about the DVDs.
Hi Carol,

I'm over my crankiness too - I was overtired the other night. I recorded the HSN show to my computer and have started to watch it now. Glad to see that Ellen has endorsed the product.

It really is a very attractive piece of equipment. My family room is carpeted and it does slide quite well, being on wheels. Although heavier than the Fluidity Barre, it is no more cumbersome. I wish someone would combine the fluidity barre and the supreme pilates into one piece of equipment. So close - I think it is possible.

I think I will try the barre workout later this evening, using the computer.

I will give the mat another try later this week.
Donna D is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-14, 06:33 PM  
Sandrine

My name is Sandrine and I am an exercise equipment addict (apparently). I have the original SP (and love it) and yet I ...CAN'T WAIT 'til 8 pm (eastern daylight time) to see the HSN segment. Good grief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
... Although heavier than the Fluidity Barre, it is no more cumbersome. I wish someone would combine the fluidity barre and the supreme pilates into one piece of equipment. So close - I think it is possible.
That would be a great idea--a very logical combination. Stamina *has* combined the reformer with the barre; they sell a barre attachment for their larger aeropilates reformers.

Wow. Some people spend way too much time thinking about this stuff, don't I?
Sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-14, 06:44 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Hi Carol,

I wish someone would combine the fluidity barre and the supreme pilates into one piece of equipment. So close - I think it is possible.
Drat! I was hoping that I could use the Supreme Pilates machine instead of my Fluidity barre when I do Suzanne's workouts.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-14, 06:52 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrine View Post
I have the original SP (and love it) and yet I ...CAN'T WAIT 'til 8 pm (eastern daylight time) to see the HSN segment.
HSN video is available on their website now:

http://www.hsn.com/products/supreme-...-tower/7592636
Old 10-22-14, 06:56 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
Drat! I was hoping that I could use the Supreme Pilates machine instead of my Fluidity barre when I do Suzanne's workouts.

Carol
Carol - the Supreme Pilates bar section of the machine should work fine for Suzanne's workout.
Old 10-22-14, 06:57 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Carol - the Supreme Pilates bar section of the machine should work fine for Suzanne's workout.
That's good to know - I just don't have room for both in my spare bedroom, along with my exercise bike, and oh, the guest bed...

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-14, 06:59 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrine View Post
My name is Sandrine and I am an exercise equipment addict (apparently). I have the original SP (and love it) and yet I ...CAN'T WAIT 'til 8 pm (eastern daylight time) to see the HSN segment. Good grief.

That would be a great idea--a very logical combination. Stamina *has* combined the reformer with the barre; they sell a barre attachment for their larger aeropilates reformers.

Wow. Some people spend way too much time thinking about this stuff, don't I?
I think I'm going to love the Supreme Pilates Pro also! No - we don't spend too much time thinking about this stuff!
Old 10-22-14, 07:02 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
That's good to know - I just don't have room for both in my spare bedroom, along with my exercise bike, and oh, the guest bed...

Carol
I hear you Carol. After a minor adjustment in my family room (giving up the large pill ball) - everything looks good. The machine is a very attractive piece of equipment and could definitely replace the fluidity barre - although I'm not going to get rid of it yet.

Tags
supreme pilates