Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-14-14, 09:42 AM  
Zenara25

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekygirl View Post
Hi everyone, I'm a fellow collage customer and am also devastated that they went out of business. I didn't really post on the forum but I do read it and I bought all my DVDs from them. I don't know where to buy them now! Can I buy them on here? Please help! Thank you!
Welcome!! www.totalfitnessdvds.com is a great place to buy workout DVD's with excellent customer service.
Free shipping over $19. Reward points which you can apply. Every $30 you spend gets you $1 in reward points. 10% off coupon code 10off
Zenara25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 09:53 AM  
Eibhinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenara25 View Post
Welcome!! www.totalfitnessdvds.com is a great place to buy workout DVD's with excellent customer service.
Free shipping over $19. Reward points which you can apply. Every $30 you spend gets you $1 in reward points. 10% off coupon code 10off
When I first joined VF I was completely baffled by some of the lingo and acronyms people used. First lesson of being on VF - the owner of Total Fitness DVDs is named Mary Crowder - and a lot of us are as loyal and attached to her(business) as you guys are to Collage. Often people refer to Total Fitness DVDs as "Mary," as in "I just bought the newest KCM workout from Mary" and "I know Mary has a Thanksgiving sale, but does she have a sale at Easter?" The "Mary" talk tends to confuse the heck out of new people, so I thought it would probably be good to mention it in this thread.

The acronym thing can occasionally get confusing enough that Paideiamom put together a VF Lexicon that is stickied:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=143652

It's a bit overwhelming (and includes lots of things that aren't discussed as much anymore, or are only discussed in particular pockets) but it's a helpful reference to check if you're feeling confused by something and don't want to ask.

Hoping you all feel welcome and come to enjoy your new online home
Hugs!
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 10:29 AM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenara25 View Post
I 3rd Total Fitness DVDs. Great customer service and in addition to the above, you can return within (I think) 60 days if you hate it AND they also sell Beachbody DVDs. The owner's name is Mary and she is just wonderful! She has weekly and daily specials, as well as Big sales at least twice a year.

Welcome to all Collage forum people...please check out our Video Exchange....it would be wonderful to get some new traders!
Old 03-14-14, 10:32 AM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti S. View Post
Welcome to all Collage forum people...please check out our Video Exchange....it would be wonderful to get some new traders!
Which is located here: http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 10:42 AM  
Zenara25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti S. View Post
I 3rd Total Fitness DVDs. Great customer service and in addition to the above, you can return within (I think) 60 days if you hate it AND they also sell Beachbody DVDs.
For the Beachbody workouts the same website just ends in .net instead of .com www.totalfitnessdvds.net

Also there's usually a monthly free SASE thread where generous VFers give away DVD's. You just pay for stamps or envelopes etc. Here's the March thread. http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...highlight=sase
Zenara25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 10:58 AM  
sherry7899

Welcome to everyone from the Collage forums! It will be great to see some new faces here

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 11:41 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Welcome!!

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 12:01 PM  
gladgirl

Smile

Welcome!
gladgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 12:12 PM  
Jewels5

Welcome all Collage members!

I don't post a lot on the General Discussion here but lurk often. I am sad that Collage is going out of business as I have visited that site daily for years, in addition to making purchases there.

I think it's great that there are Collage check-ins being started up here, but I hope you will also feel comfortable checking out/joining some of the existing check-ins here as well!

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 12:15 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Just a couple of more links for our new friends:

VF has a wealth of video reviews, and you are welcome to add yours, too! Reviews make VF a more valuable place for everyone. No review has to be detailed or extravagant; short reviews are helpful too. Visit http://www.videofitness.com/reviewsdb/ to read reviews and add your own. If you don't see a video there that you want to review, click the Add Workouts link in the right column and the moderator will add your new selection to the database.

And you can support VF by going through the Amazon link on the home page when you shop at Amazon.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collage, collage forum