Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-15, 02:05 PM  
frostyjan
VF Supporter

Best Toniques 40-45 min for my lunch hour workout

Hi Everyone!

I am looking for a list of the best Tonique workout/sections that fall in the 40-45 min range.

I LOVE Femme Fatale Phase 3, as it has some handstand work plus lots of lunges and squats.

I want to avoid the plank heavy Toniques. Looking for more standing and handstand kind of stuff.

Tonique is perfect for lunchtime at work! Small space requirements and two dumbells. I'm looking for some variety and am not familiar with the new ones. I have Royale, but nothing after that...and I was hurt around the time Royale came out so I'm not too familiar with that one.

Happy to buy new ones if they fill the bill. Thanks in advance!!
frostyjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-15, 02:31 PM  
desie

I love FF Phase 3 too, it is probably my favourite Tonique. A while ago, I posted a list of Toniques by length, here is a link: http://www.forum.videofitness.com/sh...d.php?t=209640

I haven't tried any of the Costa Rica or Spain-Japan-etc. newer ones.

I like to do the cardio sculpt downloads and the beach downloads, they have either burpees or handstands.

This morning I did Get Lifted from the Hawaii series, it is 90 minutes, but it does not have the intense speed and effort of FF Phase 2. Yes, there are a lot of push-ups, but to save my triceps, I modify to either upward facing dog or cobra instead. There are a ton of fun handstands in this one.
desie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-15, 03:03 PM  
momof10

Jan, her newest ones are good, too, the Spain ones. There is San Sebastián 1 and 2. They both run about 43 minutes. Madrid Express is 43 minutes but the last 10 minutes is on the wall. Also her Hawaiin workouts are perfect for lunch time, too, Euphoria is great. Costa Rica one Get Dirty is shorter and to the point, too.

Cheryl
Old 11-10-15, 04:32 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

For a 45 minute standing leg workout, I would get Euphoria.

I also really like Get Dirty. She switches sides often and I like how she connects two or three exercises together. This one has a lot of variety. This one is really fun.
Old 11-10-15, 08:39 PM  
BalleRina

To add to what others have said...

I like the 2 cardio sculpt chapters from Tonique 2.1 - 34 min

I also string together some of her YouTube channel videos for 40 min of tonique:

Beach Project Toned & Firm Butt & Legs - 11 min
Project Beach Body Hamptons (includes handstands) - 15 min
Project Bikini Beach Body - 14 min

BalleRina is offline   Reply With Quote