Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-15, 07:37 PM  
Gatorfan76

Talking Tonique Classique and Tonique Japan

Hi everyone!

I was just in correspondence with Sylwia regarding her Spain workouts and she shared she is releasing 1 more Tonique Spain workout (in addition to the 5 already posted). Then her next release is Tonique Classique- which is a Tonique workout set to live piano accompaniment by her musician friend.

Next week she is filming Tonique workouts in Japan , in the cities of Kyoto and Tokyo.
No release dates yet but Tonique Classique is coming out sooner since it has been filmed already
Old 11-09-15, 08:27 AM  
momof10

Cheryl, thanks for the update. I haven't done Tonique in over 6 months since I have been filming my own workouts, but decided to get back into some. So, I downloaded all her Spain workouts last night. I already have the Costa Rica ones I got them when they came out but haven't done them. So, I have her whole collection. I will be alternating her workouts with mine.

I did the Madrid Express this morning and had no problem following along and keeping up with her until the wall segment. I can't do a handstand in the wall from facing the wall like she did in the beginning so I modified it by doing a handstand on the wall with my back to the wall and then came down and did a sitback (which is part of my workouts) instead of a lunge back. It worked out really well. I could do all the moves in the wall she did when she got onto the wall with her back to the wall and stayed as long as she did. So, that was all good.

Cheryl
Old 11-09-15, 11:20 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Thanks Cheryl (Gatorfan) for the information! Sylwia had talked about the Classique on Facebook a while back but I wasn't sure if the project had dropped off. I'm excited about that one, as well as the upcoming Japan workouts!

And Cheryl (momof10), welcome back and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on all the new Tonique workouts! I don't think I'll be able to execute the handstands the way she does, either. Doing it the way you did sounds great...and it does sound like your youtube workouts, which I love!