Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-22, 06:41 AM  
donnamp

Carol, I am also not a fan of gliding discs either and I am thinking of just doing the workouts w/out them. I think it could work!

Interesting, Lorelai - I thought my issues were SI as well, and they may be - but Essentrics has really helped my back a lot. I started being consistent with it again in February and it has made a big difference. I wonder if part of my issue was just a lack of mobility. It is really hard to pinpoint! At the time I started Essentrics I had also quit doing Pahla B's workouts - those really flared up my lower back/Hip/SI. Unfortunate b/c I enjoyed them but I found that any time I went back to them on a regular basis I ended up in pain - and yes, it took me at least a year to figure it out and then accept it! I also did start doing more strength work - some with Jessica - and I think that also played a role in helping. And, interestingly, i cut back on Pilates, too - I think some of the Pilates exercises were bothering my back as well - i pretty much now avoid all "crunch" type exercises. Either way, I'm much happier w/ less back pain but I do need to be careful - and definitely modify and avoid certain postures/positions.

Sorry to write a book, LOL, but to get back on track, I am looking forward to this set!!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fusion, jessica smith, seinfeld, stretch, strong + centered, strong+centered series, sunny workouts