Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-16-19, 09:18 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

AnMrsDe, I'm glad you and your mon are doing well.

CharM, I don't know how AMD knew it was your birthday..? But, Happy Belated Birthday!

Cher, sending good vibes your way, I know how stressful a biopsie can be, hopefully everything will be ok, be positive.

T2B, I was almost done with my rotation, two weeks and done, but nope, I got sick, and still not able to workout, not sure if I will end completing the last two weeks...

Clerkin, I love reading your post this month

It started snowing this week not happy at all.

Waves to all!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-19, 11:34 PM  
CharM

Sugar, sorry to read that you've been under the weather. I hope you'll be back to yourself soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
CharM, I don't know how AMD knew it was your birthday..? But, Happy Belated Birthday!
I mentioned my birthday week in the first line of my original post, and I've since changed it a few times, but she's quick! haha Thank you, Sugar. Sorry about the snow. It's warming up here again. (not a brag, it's annoying)

Quote:
She’s just so unlikable,
Jane, I don't remember liking TA early on, but then I did a few workouts where she smiles and says something funny, so now I'm on the like side. She might grow on you. Or not, as I know there are some instructors I won't even look at. lol
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-19, 05:47 PM  
AnMrsDe

ASAS, thank you! I hope you feel better soon!!!! Sounds like you were pretty sick.

Hope everyone has a great week!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-19, 07:00 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

Oh ugh, ASAS! Sounds like a really bad one...feel better soon!

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-19, 07:29 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
Sugar, sorry to read that you've been under the weather. I hope you'll be back to yourself soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
ASAS, thank you! I hope you feel better soon!!!! Sounds like you were pretty sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy J View Post
Oh ugh, ASAS! Sounds like a really bad one...feel better soon!
Thank you CharM, AMD and Dorothy I am hoping to feel better soon too, yesterday I was coughing that much that ended vomiting .

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 11-17-19, 07:33 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
I mentioned my birthday week in the first line of my original post, and I've since changed it a few times, but she's quick! haha Thank you, Sugar. Sorry about the snow. It's warming up here again. (not a brag, it's annoying)
I agree AMD is quick! haha I missed it. Oh, I wish it was warm here, I thought it'd take longer for the snow to start, before that, the weather was enjoyable, not too cold at all.

Old 11-18-19, 03:42 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Sugar I’m sorry you were so sick and I hope you’re on the mend There’s plenty of time to finish up your rotation.

Char I just don’t think TA is my cup of tea personality wise. No doubt that her floorwork is tough, I just think she’s too snooty about her “method”. There’s plenty of great ways to workout, whatever does it for you, but she just acts like her way is the way. I’ll see how long I can last. At least she doesn’t talk much

Dorothy You and that weighted vest totally inspired me to use the ankle weights today. If I’m too sore tomorrow I’ll blame you

Waves to everyone!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-19, 06:48 PM  
Cher

Sugar, so sorry to hear you’ve been feeling so bad. Ugh. I hope your feeling like your old self soon.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-19, 07:00 PM  
Tammie M

ASAS, I'm sorry to hear you've been sick. I hope you get well quickly!
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-19, 09:04 AM  
CabCalloway

Hi All,
Missed my last update so I'll say that since last check-in I got in a couple of lengthy dog-walks as well as gym visits with elliptical and lifting workouts. Last workout was a couple of hours ago.

I'm a bit of a curmudgeon with regards to not putting music on my phone; I still maintain a dedicated mp3 player for workout purposes. Strangely enough the charge ran out in my unit literally as I finished my elliptical session, as if someone threw a switch. Good thing I don't "need" music for weight training.

Have a nice day,
-Cab
CabCalloway is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deepen your practice, just the workouts