Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 09-26-19, 08:10 PM  
Luv2WO

Here

1. Barre3 Posture workout, PBL Powerhouse Perfection
2. Barre3 Lean, PBL Traditional Standing Arm workout, Fast and Firm Lower Body workout
3. PBL Redefine Your Outline, 5 min Mores Stretch with Band, Essentrics Express Waist Toning with Gail
4. Essentrics Waist Toning workout with Gail, PBL Classic Series Abs
5. PBL The Arm Sculptor workout, Lower Body Blast
6. Essentrics Core and Abs with Meg, PBL No Frills workout, Central Park Stretch
7. PBL Spring Into Summer Core Heat, Spring Into Summer Legs
8. Ballet Beautiful Cardio Intro, PBL Spring Into Summer Upper Body, No Frills workout, Ultimate Flexibility Back Routine
9. Barre3 Strength Conditioning with Jordan, PBL Spring Into Summer Side Slimmer workout, BB Mat Stretch
10. PBL Beach Baby workout, Ab Attack workout
11. Essentrics Class of 2012
12. Essentrics SIM Total Body, Butt Toning with Meg, 30 min walk, BB Bridge Blast, Inner Thigh Blast, Hip and Thigh Extensions and Daily Dance Stretch
13. Essentrics Barre Workout, 20 min walk, PBL Spring Into Summer Stretch and Release
14. PBL Spring Into Summer Side Slimmer, Spring Into Summer Posture Plus, Everyday Essentials Abs
15. PBL Spring Into Summer Core Strength, Balance and Strength Leg workout, Fast and Firm Upper Body, 5 Min More Stretch
16. Barre3 Length, PBL Spring Into Summer Arms, Butt Blaster, 20 min walk
17. TBL Feel Good Flow, PBL Alaskan Triple A Workout
18. PBL Spring Into Summer Lean Legs, Flex Your Core, TBL Bonus Back and Hip Release
19. TBL Arms, Shoulder and Back August workout, PBL Fast and Firm Lower Body, BB Hip Stretch
20. Barre3 Slim, PBL Spring Into Summer Stretch
21. TBL Strength and Mobility, Essentrics Express Leg Toning workout, PBL Rapid Results workout
22. PBL Spring Into Summer Abs, Butt and Thigh Firming with Weights, BB Inner Thigh Blast, Hip and Thigh Extension
23. PBL New York Core, Sculpt and Shred Arm Workout, Ballet Beautiful Bridge and standing work
24. Ballet Beautiful Mat Blast, Hip and Thigh Extensions
25. Ballet Beautiful Total Body workout
26. PBL Spring Into Summer Side Slimmer workout, 5 min more legs, and Spring into Summer Powerhouse workout
27. PBL Spring into Summer Leg Sculpt workout, Graceful Flow Stretching Routine
28. PBL Spring Into Summer Defined Arms, Powerhouse Perfection. TBL 21 DOP Upper Body, BB Mat Stretch
29. TBL Barre with Weights, PBL Spring Into Summer Legs with Band
30. PBL Spring Into Summer Posture workout, Luscious Legs workout, TBL 21 DOP Booty, PBL 5 Min More Stretch with Band
31. PBL Spring into Summer Shapely Legs, Sexy Six Pack workout, TBL Feel Good Flow
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-19, 08:51 PM  
Cher

September
29. 50 Minute Walk
30. Cathe Live download......Step, Sweat and Lift. I liked this one. First half was a mini IMAX step workout. It had 4 step combos & blasts. Then it had weight work. Mainly a lower body exercise, followed by an upper body exercise, followed with a combination of the 2. No repeats. I was sweating more I think doing the weight work than the step section. Lol.

October

1. 50 minute walk

2. Cathe Live download.....Timesaver Step Grooves. Very fun and dance-y and not overly intense.

3. Cathe Live download......Push Pull.

4. Nothing.

5. 30 minutes of Low Max Step Combo premix.....until my sister called and talked for 20 minutes....at least I did keep walking around the basement while talking to her.

6. I just went for a 40 minute walk in the evening to try to get in a few steps.

7. LITE Cardio Party Calorie Crush premix and Cathe GS Legs....my own mix.

8. Cathe C & W warm-up and step combos 1 & 2 and Cathe PUB Up Pyramid premix (no abs).

9. IMAX 3 Step Combos Only premix and Leslie’s Brisk & Steady and the walking portion of her Flexibility Walk both from her 10 minute dvd. Then stretch from Cathe’s HS Challenge.

10. Nothing

11. Drove up north to the cabin so no workout but I did help my parents with leave raking for a couple hours.

12. 40 minute walk with my mom. Brrr! It was a bit chilly! We had on our light winter coats, ear muffs and gloves on already!

13. Drove home. No workout.

14. LITE PHA2 one time each exercise, then Puddle jumpers & Firewalkers from LITE Body Weight & Bands, then Mile 1 of Leslie’s Walk 15.

15. Cathe Live download Ready, Set Step. Another fun step workout.

16. The first 2 miles of Leslie’s 3 Mega Miles.

17. Cathe SJP Step only premix and XTrain Legs Standing Legs Only premix.

18. Cathe Live download Upper Body Express.

19. Cathe Live download Get Steppin.......all except the combos combined section.

20. A beautiful afternoon so I went for about a 35 minute walk.

Thinking of doing a LOOSE resemblance of the XTrain 90 Day Rotation. Meaning changing a workout when I want. We’ll see how long this lasts since I’m not great with sticking to rotations.

Week 1
21. Mile 1 of Leslie’s 2 Mike Walk 15 dvd and XTrain Chest, Back & Shoulders.

22. XTrain Cardio Legs Blast. Surprised myself and did it all except the very last cardio & weight segments. Of course, I modified where needed and took quite a few breaks but it has been ages since doing any of Cathe’s blasty workouts so I was happy with myself.

23. Jenny Ford’s Coast to Coast Hawaii (HIIT) Step. This is my kind of HIIT! Not endless jumping and just fun. XTrain rotation called for the kickboxing workout but I didn’t feel like doing that one since I’m not really a big fan of kickboxing.

24. Leslie’s Brisk & Steady 10 minute walk, XTrain Legs standing section, and Caroline Jordan’s Total Body Foam Rolling routine on YouTube.

25. XTrain Biceps & Triceps

26. The step portion of Cathe Live download Step, Sweat and Lift. The step portion on this is like a mini IMAX. Then I did the warm-up and combo 1 of Live download Timesaver Step Grooves.

27. Rest Day

Week 2
28. XTrain Burn Sets: Chest, Back & Shoulders

29. XTrain Cardio Leg Blast. I modified a lot and took a lot of breaks making the workout probably an hour instead of 50 minutes but I did the whole thing despite almost quitting at least 5 times? Lol

30. XTrain Burn Sets: Biceps & Triceps

31. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! XTrain Legs Standing & Floor premix.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-19, 08:37 AM  
clerkin11

October

1) walk outside 45 minutes
2) Cathe Live Metabolic Madness plus some Abs from fit after 40 - great workout - super sweaty, fun and a great calorie burn
3) walk 45 minutes
4)-6) going out of town - I know I'll be walking a lot but that's it.
7) Had a great weekend!! Met up with my daughter, sister and niece and had a girls weekend. We completed a triathlon of walking, swimming and shopping Back to business today with Cathe Live - Road Trip Leg Day. I am a little scared of Cathe's leg workouts so it was a little scary. But my legs were fresh from not working out all weekend and that's the best time to do a leg workout. And it was a great workout - standing leg exercises and band work.
8) Walk outside 45 minutes - sunny, brisk day
9) Cathe Live Kickboxing and Core - this was more boxing than kickboxing, but we did do kicking drills at the end (before abs). As usual, I loved it - alternated between punching combos and bag drills etc.
10) walk outside 45 minutes
11)-15) My son came home for a wedding (he was best man), so we had a lot of days of travel and driving and doing things that were not working out. No formal workouts, but some great time with my son and his boyfriend. Nothing makes me happier than time with my kids. Because they're both grown and gone, I cherish every minute when they come home.
16) Cathe Live Metabolic Bootcamp - 5 rounds - legs with different upper body focus in each round, plus abs on the end of each round. And then a bonus round of ab exercises. It was a shorter workout and Cathe says it's more intermediate. It was on the easier side for a Cathe workout, but still a great workout.
17) walk halls 40 minutes
18) Cathe Great Glutes
19) rest
20) Cathe Athletic Training - one of the scariest lol.
21) had to run errands at lunch so no workout
22) walk inside 30 minutes
23) Cathe Live Fit Tower Bootcamp - she jumps right into this one! It was more intense than some other Fit Tower ones I've done because of the cardio, but it was good. I do like some of the exercises you can do with the FT that you can't with weights - like the pull ups and push ups on the bar. Also I like the ab work using the FT. The only thing I don't like is dragging it out and putting it away lol.
24) walk outside 45 minutes
25) mixed things up today - Core De Force MMA Speed, plus Heather Robertson Thinner Thighs workout and a youtube Abs workout
26) Cathe Ramped Up Upper Body - I used heavier weights (heavier for me) and I really feel this one the next day. Good workout!
27) Ultimate Yogi Yin Yoga - I got this set off ebay a while ago and had yet to try one of the workouts. I thought Yin would be just lying there (and I liked that thought). But it was actually holding uncomfortable positions for a long time. His crew is so flexible! I am like one of the stiff guys in the back of the room. I really should make time for more like this.
28) Cathe Live Lower Body Bootcamp - this one has 6 rounds. Each round is 3 leg exercises and one ab exercise. And there are no repeats of exercises!! I liked that part. It was a good tough workout.
29) walk outside 45 minutes
30) Hip Boxx workout plus an Axis workout - nothing scary today. Just fun.
31)
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-19, 10:12 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

~~~ OCTOBER ~~~

1 - Started the month with a rest day, drat. And 5,629 steps.

2 - LWR 10 Minute Total Body Workout; Matrix from RaviAna Ultimate Stretch; 5,239 steps.

3 - Reformer PT; Yoga With Kassandra 30 Minute Yin Yoga for Relaxation & Stress Relief; 5,389 steps.

4 - Just tried to stay more active at work; attended an energy clearing at the yoga studio in the evening; 6,253 steps.

5 - Jason Stephenson - Open the Magic Book; RaviAna Beautiful Breakthroughs; beach walk; 5,817 steps.

6 - Insight Timer meditation; GYM for weights; 6,828 steps.

7 - Meditation Relax Club - Zen Room with Deep Zen Music; Lee Holden Qigong for Upper Back & Neck Pain; PT; 5,628 steps.

8 - Rain meditation; beach walk; 8,509 steps.

9 - Insight Timer; mat and band PT; 5,773 steps.

10 - Timed mediation; Sarah Beth 10 Minute Morning Neck & Shoulders; Margaret Richard Unplugged 1912 (I think); dance and relaxation only matrix from RaviAna Dance the Chakras; 6,927 steps.

11 - Timed meditation; Reformer PT; Ellen's 10 minute walk from WW Walking Kit; 7,123 steps.

12 - Great Meditation Let the Sounds Bring You Into the Present Moment; garden cleanup; great long walk at the beach; 9,095 steps.

13 - Timed meditation; PT box step-ups and standing band work; beach walk with DS; 8,851 steps.

14 - LWR 4 Minute Standing Abs workout; lunch walk; PT; 7,230 steps.

15 - Reformer PT; Maya Fiennes Yoga for Real Beauty; 7,400 steps.

16 - Beach walk; Kassandra 30 Minute Yin Yoga for Low Back & Posture; 7,667 steps.

17 - LWR 7 Minute Full Body Workout for Weight Loss; 5,845 steps.

18 - Floor and band PT; 7,230 steps.

19 - A little walking around; Rodney Yee Back Care Yoga; 6,072 steps.

20 - Band and floor PT at home; weight machines and cable PT at gym; 5,672 steps.

21 - PT box climbs series; finished Yee's Back Care Yoga; 5,920 steps.

22 - Unplugged 1913; RaviAna AM/PM Yoga; 5,917 steps.

23 - PT session; 5,790 steps.

24 - Reformer PT; Brett Larkin Kundalini Yoga for Beginners; 5,255 steps.

25 - Beach walk; meditation matrix from Fluid Power; 8,467 steps.

26 - Rest day; 5,757 steps.

27 - Great Meditation: Let the Sounds Bring You Into the Present Moment; Mirabai Holland Cardio Dance 1; Yoga for Meditation & Relaxation - restorative 1 with Patricia Walden; 5,439 steps.

28 - PT; RaviAna Headache Helper; 5,739 steps.

29 - Daily Burn 10 Minute Tone Program - Back & Biceps 1; LWR Lose a Dress Size; Sarah Beth Deep Stretch Low Back; 5,145 steps.

30 - KCM Split Sessions, upper body; Raviana Bye Bye Back Pain; 6,544 steps.

31 - Happy Halloween! PT; beach walk; 6,852 steps.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-19, 06:52 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

October

September Total = 25/30

1 - Peloton Christine Endurance 9/29/19--63 min, 13.6 miles, 282 cal.
2 - KCM RAW May 2019 Ripped & Ride--so much fun. I did this with a 31 min. 80s Pop Peloton ride. Kelly did all boxing for the "Ripped" part of this workout, so I added 3 sets of 10 squats with 10# wts.
3 - Rest
4 - Peloton Jenn 60s Rock 10/1/19--58 min, 14.9 miles, 370 cal.
5 - YT 2 Pahla B workouts--a 32 min weight routine + a 25 min weighted walking workout. Good to do some different moves every once in a while.
6 - YT 3 Leslie walks (42 min)--wore my 4# weighted vest for 30 min. Also did Day 17 of Lee Holden's 30 Day Qi Gong Challenge.

7 - Peloton Christine Endurance 10/6/19--63 min, 14.1 miles, 304 cal.
8 - Unexpected rest day
9 - KCM RAW Boxing & Drills--with 4# vest & 1# dbs for the boxing. A short, sweet sweat!
10 - KCM RAW Strong & Lean--one of my faves! Leaves me feeling strong & worked out without feeling wiped out. Also has a slightly longer stretch than most of the RAW workouts.
11 - Peloton Hannah Classic Rock 10/10/19--58 min, 14.4 miles, 346 cal.
12 - KCM RAW Tabata Barbell-Dumbbell + KCM Lean
13 - YT 2 Leslie walks (27 min) + Day 18 of the Qi Gong Challenge--these walks were led by Nick. One of them used weights (2# for me). I really like Nick; I'd definitely buy a dvd led by him. Makes me think again about subscribing to Leslie's Walk streaming service, but I just think it's too $$ for once/week use.

14 - Peloton Matt Power Zone Endurance 10/5/19--63 min, 14.0 miles, 303 cal.
15 - Rest
16 - KCM Sculpting Rx WO1 + Stepboxing 2 WO2--Was surprised to see that I've this pair for over a year yet this is only my 3rd time doing these workouts. I guess that's what comes from having oh-so-many KCM workouts as well as subscribing to her RAW streaming.
17 - KCM RAW October 2019 Ripped & Ride--did this with a Peloton Climb ride.
18 - Peloton Denis Classic Rock 6/18/19--58 min, 14.8 miles, 362 cal. Peloton Ride #400 for me!
19 - 63 push ups (22+22+19) + Peloton Arms Toning + KCM Lean Body Circuits Cardio premix
20 - YT Pahla B Cardio & Weights + Day 19 of Lee Holden's 30 Day Qi Gong Challenge--this was a 27-minute L2 workout with Pahla, just right for a mild Sunday sweat.

21 - 2 Peloton rides: Jenn 80s Rock 10/15/19 + Cody Disco 10/4/19--did an extra long Endurance ride tonight for 75 min, 16.8 miles, 361 cal. That Disco ride with Cody was so much fun! He is hilarious & absolutely adorable!!
22 - Rest
23 - YT Pahla B Walking with Weights--35 min, 2# wts.
24 - KCM RAW April 2019 Ripped & Ride--A long but thorough workout--hits everything! Did this with Peloton Denis Classic Rock 10/2/19 for 31 min, 7.6 miles, 183 cal. Left me feeling fantastic!
25 - Peloton Denis 80s Rock 8/16/19--58 min, 14.5 miles, 345 cal. This was a slog for me today; felt like I was pushing hard the whole time. Maybe because of that long, hard workout yesterday?

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-19, 06:54 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdayley View Post
I can't believe it's October already!
That’s because it’s not. 🤣. So what do you all do check in? That is different than the others?

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 05:05 AM  
Dancing Queen

Post Awesome in October!

Cardio Total: 27.4 min/day (last month 25.2min/day; PR = 33.5 Nov '17)
Strength Total: 7.1 min/day (last month 6.6 min/day; PR = 13.9 Sep '17)
Yoga/Meditation Total: 966 min (last month 29.6 min/day; PR = 45.6 Jan '18)

Word for the Year: Flourish

1 18 min outdoor walking, Kathy Kaehler Basic Step Workout, 4 min PT exercises, 29 min meditation
2 40 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 47 min meditation
3 41 min outdoor walking, Disco Abs Get Down on It Bands Workout, 4 min PT exercises, 28 min meditation
4 90 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 30 min meditation
5 4 min PT exercises, 32 min meditation
6 24 min indoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 31 min meditation
7 32 min outdoor walking, Kathy Smith Rejuvenation: Total Firm and Fit (Lean Lower Body, Ultimate Upper Body), 10 min PT exercises, 34 min meditation
8 22 min outdoor walking, Jessica Cardio Abs (Cardio Abs), 4 min PT exercises, 35 min meditation
9 44 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 29 min meditation
10 26 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 29 min meditation
11 21 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 32 min meditation
12 4 min PT exercises, 10 min meditation
13 4 min PT exercises, 32 min meditation
14 18 min outdoor walking, Minna Balanced Blend (Fat Eliminator), 10 min PT exercises, 21 min meditation
15 11 min outdoor walking, Jessica Burn Fat and Have Fun (Stride and Step), Minna Balanced Bend (15 Minute Fat Blaster), 4 min PT exercises, 24 min meditation
16 33 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 11 min meditation
17 33 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 11 min meditation
18 12 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 29 min meditation
19 10 min PT exercises, 32 min meditation
20 4 min PT exercises, 17 min meditation
21 20 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 31 min meditation, Minna Balanced Blend (Strength and Grace)
22 25 min outdoor walking, Ellen Fusion Floor, 4 min PT exercises, 30 min meditation
23 39 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 25 min meditation
24 23 min outdoor walking, Jessica Boost Metabolism and Muscle (Upper Body Circuit), 4 min PT exercises, 30 min meditation
25 12 min outdoor walking, Veena and Neena Bellydance Slim Down, 4 min PT exercises, 30 min meditation
26 4 min PT exercises
27 4 min PT exercises, 54 min meditation
28 30 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 32 min meditation
29 39 min outdoor walking, Jessica Boost Metabolism and Muscle (Lower Body Circuit), 4 min PT exercises, 30 min meditation
30 34 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 24 min meditation
31 33 min outdoor walking, Jessica Boost Metabolism and Muscle (Total Body Circuit), 10 min PT exercises, 35 min meditation
Dancing Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 08:59 AM  
flowerpotcat

Hello!

Hello! I would like to join again. I hope it's ok.

1 - Essentrics Class of 2012 (standing only)
flowerpotcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 09:21 PM  
alisoncooks

Gah. I keep forgetting about this thread. Oh well.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-19, 09:40 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Welcome alisoncooks and welcome back flowerpotcat!!!

Tytbody I don’t think we do anything different, but we all do our own thing. You’re welcome to join us

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts, pretzel