Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 09-13-19, 10:16 AM  
Sissy B

Thursday, 9/12 - 11,446 steps/4.84 miles

Finally got over 10,000 steps yesterday for the first time in forever. Still doing my at home PT exercises for my hand, got a little off track when we were on vacation.

It's still hot here. No sign of fall/fall temperatures at all.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-19, 08:53 AM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I've been fighting a uti, and finally got meds for it on Thursday. I hope I'm less exhausted today since I don't have work. I'm planning to do a Pink Firm later. I went and signed retirement papers for DH yesterday. He's on the 5 week countdown. No big weekend plans. We got 2 trees taken out of our backyard, and have more yard work to do.

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-19, 09:31 AM  
dbclark44

I joined this 60 day challenge on FB. The goal is to do something and log it everyday. If you fail to log a day you have to start over. I think if I fail to log a day I'll just drop out the challenge rather than start over. I started it on the 4th so am now on day 11. Been faithfully checking into it but not so much here. Here are my workouts since the last time I checked in. I haven't been counting steps, don't even wear anything anymore and I don't even try and get 10K these days. Hopefully I'll get a new tracker and get back in the groove of that.

Wednesday 9/11 - TM 60 min/2.8 miles; Cathe 30 min Yoga Relax Premix
Thursday 9/12 - Cathe Icy Melt Chest Tris Bis (1 Rd of each); TM 32 min/1.5 miles; Slim & Limber
Friday 9/13 - TM 45 min/2.1 miles; Cathe RWH Bonus Abs One
Today so far - Park walk 58 min/3 miles

I tend to walk faster out doors than I do on the TM which is an interesting observation. I've been working more on increasing my stretching and weights this month. I've already passed the number of days I worked out last month and it's only the 14th. August was a terrible workout month for me.

Chrys, hope the uti clears up with the meds. Congratulations to your DH on his upcoming retirement. My DH and I love being retired.

Sissy, hope those exercises are helping you heal quickly. I know you do too. Congratulations on that 10K. I don't recall when was the last time I logged 10K.

We're having a slight break in the weather this weekend. This morning it was finally in the 60s so I rushed out to the park to get my walk on. Next week the heat returns though. I am so ready for fall temps. Tired of 80-90 degree temps. Summer just won't let go of us.

Have a great Saturday ladies.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-19, 09:32 AM  
dbclark44

Today - Cathe XTrain Bis & Tris; Slim & Limber

I didn't do anything else yesterday after my early morning walk at the park. I'm going to a later church service today because I have a couple of meetings this afternoon at church and rather than turn around and go back, I decided to just attend the late morning service at 11. We normally go to the 8. DH went ahead to the early one so since I had some time I decided to jump on some weights and stretching.

Have a great Sunday ladies. The heat is back in our area this week after a short reprieve over the weekend. Fall hurry up and come on already.

Old 09-16-19, 09:39 PM  
cdayley

Tonight I did a 1 mile treadmill walk and 30 Mins to Fitness Stepboxing 2 workout 2.
Deb, its finally going to cool off here this week. I hope you get cool weather soon.
Chrys Dayley
Old 09-17-19, 09:48 PM  
cdayley

2 mile treadmill walk tonight.

Chrys Dayley
Old 09-18-19, 08:19 PM  
dbclark44

Monday 9/16 - TM 32 min/1.5 miles
Tuesday 8/17 - TM 32 min/1.5 miles
Today - Cathe XTrain Chest Back Shoulders; XTrain Core 1

Well if nothing else when I don't feel like doing anything I can at least walk on the tm for 30 minutes. That's all I did for the last couple of days. Finally dragged myself down this evening and got in some weights. My knees are killing me and I didn't even walk today. It's getting on and off that ball that does my knees in. Cathe uses the ball a lot in her XTrain workouts.

Hope everyone is doing well as we near the end of summer. Still in the 90s this week and it's hot. We haven't had rain in weeks. It's supposed to rain this weekend and I'm hoping it brings in cooler temps.

Old 09-19-19, 09:37 AM  
Sissy B

Just checking in to say "Hi"! Getting ready to start my first round of at home PT for the day. Going to get my hair colored and cut after lunch. My allergies have been driving me crazy the past few days and I had a migraine last night. It's still unbearably hot here.

It's homecoming at the high school this week. Our neighbors' yard got rolled at the first of the week and they haven't cleaned it up so toilet paper keeps blowing into the nearby yards, including mine. Not happy about that. And today's the parade. I live just far enough away that I'm not on the parade route, but close enough that I won't be able to leave my neighborhood for a couple of hours this afternoon.
Old 09-20-19, 09:15 PM  
cdayley

2 mile treadmill walk done tonight. Another stressful week over.
I did a Jessica Smith walk and Focus Lift Higher on Wednesday. Yesterday was a rest day.
Sissy, our homecoming week is in 2 weeks.
Deb, I hope your knees feel better.
Chrys Dayley
Old 09-21-19, 12:33 PM  
Sissy B

Deb - Sorry your knees are bothering you. I hope you feel better soon.

DH and I are going to see the Downton Abbey movie tonight.

Tags
fitbit, fitness tracker, fitness trackers