Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 08-28-19, 05:52 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
CharM, glad to hear the rest of your blood work was normal too. Always a relief after something was off. Go ahead and eat that SLICE of cake. Just not the WHOLE cake, LOL!
Exactly!!

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-19, 07:18 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
CharM, glad to hear the rest of your blood work was normal too. Always a relief after something was off. Go ahead and eat that SLICE of cake. Just not the WHOLE cake, LOL!
Pfft! Why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy J View Post
Exactly!!
haha! ok, I think you both talked me into not overdoing it. Dorothy, I'm glad you like your new KCM workouts. It's always fun to get something new, but even more so when you like it.

Jane, now your post is making me re-think Riptensity. I thought I didn't want it, but if it's not killer, it might be for me. Off to read reviews.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-19, 07:14 AM  
T2B

AnMrsDe - things are moving quickly with this rotation. I have noticed improvement week to week. I’m sure Cardio Leg Blast will be very easy for you. You’re in much better shape than I am. I admire your consistency. Thanks for the tv show recommendation. Is Wentworth on Netflix?

CharM - yeah on good bloodwork results!

AsSweet - you daughter is so cute! I love her comments. Where did you find your hoop? And where did you find the hoop DVDs?

Oops, ran out of time. Have a great day everyone!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-19, 08:59 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Char I think it’s totally worth $10 for Riptensity. I hated the music. Barlates has awful music but it’s not cardio. I need decent music for cardio. There’s a music off option that I’ll definitely use next time. Also there is an up/down factor too. I like that they’re under a half an hour so I can combine them with something else or do one before yoga.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-19, 05:55 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
Pfft! Why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
AnMrsDe - things are moving quickly with this rotation. I have noticed improvement week to week. I’m sure Cardio Leg Blast will be very easy for you. You’re in much better shape than I am. I admire your consistency. Thanks for the tv show recommendation. Is Wentworth on Netflix?
Good job on seeing even more improvements! Awesome!! Awe, thanks for the nice comments, but I’m sure I’ll be humbled during CLB. Maybe adding in the Calorie Crush will make it seem easier by giving me more breaks? Wentworth is on Prime...start with Season 1 if you have never watched it, as it continues on season to season with most of the same characters. It’s a goodie.

Jane,thanks for your comments on Riptensity. I think I’m safe, for now. That was a great deal you got it for!

Dorothy, so glad you like KCM’s new workouts! And thanks for the reviews...Strong & Lean went on my wishlist!//Stay safe with Hurricane Dorian heading for FL soon. I think it’s heading for the east coast, but hope it doesn’t get anywhere near your neck of the woods.

Have a great Labor Day weekend, everyone!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-19, 08:47 PM  
Tammie M

Dorothy, I also love both of the new KCM dvds. I really liked the weight work on Strong and Lean. I think I will mainly use the Intervals premix on this one. I was hesitant to order the Cardio Sculpt Overload dvd because I usually like Kelly's weight workouts more than her cardio workouts. I loved this one! I used a 6 lb vest and 2 lb dumbbells for the kickboxing sections. I used either a 12 or 10 lb dumbbell for my heavy weight. After 30 minutes that vest was really heavy! My only complaint was with the 2 minute "stretch". Praying Hurricane Dorian will stay far away from you!
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-19, 05:27 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post

CharM - yeah on good bloodwork results!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontmindthemess View Post
Char I think it’s totally worth $10 for Riptensity. I hated the music. Barlates has awful music but it’s not cardio. I need decent music for cardio. There’s a music off option that I’ll definitely use next time. Also there is an up/down factor too. I like that they’re under a half an hour so I can combine them with something else or do one before yoga.
I just saw your latest post, and that one sounds good, too. I'm fine with terrible/no music and with the up/down as well.

Dorothy - stay safe out there

Everyone - have a good weekend
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-19, 06:37 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammie M View Post
Dorothy, I also love both of the new KCM dvds. I really liked the weight work on Strong and Lean. I think I will mainly use the Intervals premix on this one. I was hesitant to order the Cardio Sculpt Overload dvd because I usually like Kelly's weight workouts more than her cardio workouts. I loved this one! I used a 6 lb vest and 2 lb dumbbells for the kickboxing sections. I used either a 12 or 10 lb dumbbell for my heavy weight. After 30 minutes that vest was really heavy! My only complaint was with the 2 minute "stretch". Praying Hurricane Dorian will stay far away from you!
Totally agree about the 2 minute stretch! After working that hard & that long, we get a TWO MINUTE stretch? I popped in the nice 9 min stretch from Plateau Buster.

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Old 08-30-19, 06:41 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

Thanks for the safety wishes, Everyone!

The current track looks pretty good for us, but that slow-moving Dorian has been unpredictable--the track keeps changing. It's been crazy here for 2 days! Water, bread, peanut butter all gone from my local supermarket. (Some stores are getting restocked with water & then sell out immediately.) Gas lines are long. It'll probably calm down here with the latest predicted track, but my heart goes out to the folks on the east coast of Florida & now, it looks like, possibly Georgia too.

Any other Florida gals on this thread?

Tags
just the workouts