Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-19, 05:10 PM  
CharM

Dvds with pink on the cover (including instructor's clothing) or side.

1. Jessica Smith 3 Weight Loss Walks - 30 minute Fat Blaster
2. Tracy Anderson, Jessica Smith - TA Mat Beginner - Chair Sequence; TA Precision Toning - Arms; 10 Minutes of Jessica Smith's 15 minute walk (3 weight loss walks dvd)
3. The Firm Cardio Party - one of the Pink Firm workouts. I did it all, even Allie's chapter, even if I still don't know how to dance. I actually enjoyed it once I reminded myself that there's no one here to see me.
4. Ellen Barrett Skinny Sculpt - I didn't remember what weight to use, so I grabbed 2s to be safe. Good choice! 3s would have killed me.
5.KCM Cardio Pump - Cardio Leg Pump premix - I didn't remember there are only two leg chapters in the Pump workout; I felt ripped off. haha So I skipped the last cardio chapter and went back to the leg chapter, then did deadlifts, squats, and reverse lunges in the time allowed. My lower body is already sore.
6. rest - too sore to move! I told my husband about the soreness and he reminded me that it was the extra set of legs that I added on and then said that maybe "she [KCM] knew what she was doing" when she created that premix. haha I guess so.
7. Hi Def Sculpt Pink Firm virgin. I liked it a lot, although sometimes Annie's not the best at cuing. She even caught Allison off guard once. I wish I could have gone heavier for some of the moves, but the combinations made it difficult.
8. Breathless Body 2 The Death - oh, that's not the name of it? You could have fooled me. My face was red by the end and my head was sweaty. eww haha I don't think I'd done this in its entirety before, and if I had, I sure as heck wouldn't have done levels 2 and 3 like I did today. For the plank quarter turn, I realized my hands didn't like the plyo, so on round 2 I did step out w/pushup, round 3 I did plank moguls. This may have been just as bad as Tracey S. Metabolic Conditioning, which I may revisit since she's wearing pink. bloody hell.
9. Jari Love Weights & Abs - Jari's W&A is from her Body Rock dvd. She said to get heavy to medium weights for chest, so I did and grabbed 15s. I don't know why I did that. The workout isn't new to me, I'd done it before. I was dying. I had to grab 12s more than halfway through, at which point it occurred to me that I normally use 10s. Oh well, now I know I can go heavier. I used 12s for biceps (also used 10s previously), but whereas they use 5s for shoulders, I use 3s. So I felt strong throughout until I got there. I also used my Lebert Equalizer - 15 inverted rows using both bars, then only 6 pullups using one bar. 10 minute Leslie Walk Away Your Waistline
10.Ellen Barrett Grace and Gusto
11. out of town
12. Love Your Lower Body - Total Body Blast - this was waiting for me in my mailbox when I got back, so I did it since there's pink on the cover. I ended my no-buy last week after my team lost 3 series in a row. Two other dvds will be delivered today: Beach Babe 1 and Beach Babe 2; I'm so late to the BB party. Leslie WAYW - mile 2
13. Fe Fit Cardio Circuit 3 - my left hamstring felt weird, so I didn't do burpees because I was afraid to jump back, I stepped back instead. I can just hear Tony Horton say, "It's not a contest to see who can rip muscle tissue," or something like that. I cringe and laugh at the same time. I was ok to do everything else as-is. Leslie WAYW - mile 3.
14. Pure Pump - I like the main workouts, but not a fan of the first part of abs, it's so repetitive.
15. Slim Sculpt - I normally do only the standing but decided to do it all since I could use the ab work. There are actually PINK clothes in the workout! There are quite a few instructors who wear pink on the covers but wear something different in the workout. They also had cute little pink dumbbells, so now I want them. It's nearly as hot as hell, and I had trouble sleeping last night, so I might skip tomorrow's workout. Ugh, summer is the worst. I need a personal trainer like Little Sugar to keep me motivated. She sounds so adorable!
16. Jessica Smith - Upper Body Circuit Walk, 15 Minute Calorie Burst - from the dvds: Metabolism Booster and 3 Weight Loss Walks.
17. Baladea - Boost - I still like it! It has some challenging moves, no repeats, and doesn't kill me. There are some breaks, but I just keep moving.
18. Firm Cardio Overdrive - Ugh, why must workouts make me use my brain? There were several moves I couldn't get because I learned them a different way, so although I tried to do it their way, I kept finding myself going back to what I know. Also, for some reason I kept lunging forward (which I tend to avoid) while being told to dip rear. DIP REAR. What part of that would make me want to go forward? It's like I couldn't stop myself. I think doing cardio drill workouts has made me stupid(er?).
19.Squeeze - Power Squeeze. Whoa, that wall work really works my behind. I was going to do a cardio and lower body workout tomorrow, but I'll have to have a backup in case my butt's too sore. I added foldover plank for more glute work. This dvd gets stuck on the final stretch. grrr I hadn't used this workout in years, so I don't even know if it had done that before or if it just decided to bug me today. The final stretch in the full workout plays fine.
20. 50/50 Cardio & Weights - just the cardio, which was easy to follow and made me sweat like crazy
21. Firm Zip Trainer Sculpt 1 - last night I was thinking of how sick I was of my pink rotation, because there are no workouts left that I actually want to do. I just so happened to look at the ZT cover and saw the giant pink ball on the front, so I looked up the exercises and it was just what I was looking for. The workout is short, so I did it twice, which was good because I was pretty darn klutzy the first time through. I used 12s for round 1, 12s for the first few exercises of round 2 until I got the deadlifts where I switched to 15s, also skipped the upright rows and continued to do deadlifts. Finished w/ 4 minutes of the Jump Start workout.
22. Kristin Dowell Dressed Up Drills - The Just Cardio premix. My favorite part was when it was over. haha It was tough! But it wasn't your basic, boring drills, some of the moves were new to me and I caught myself smiling a few times.
23. Ellen Barrett Fusion Flow - I don't know if I'd done this before, all Ellen's look alike. a-ha! I had done this before, here's my quote from the JTW April 29 "Ellen Barrett Fusion Flow - bought during Mary's recent sale; a few segments were tough. Some people think Yogini is her most challenging, but not so to me. I felt my shoulder more than triceps doing "diamond pushups" and not in a good way, so I'll have to pay better attention to her cues next time, I think I did it wrong. " Oops, I did it again, like last time, my shoulder hurts. I don't know how I didn't remember not to do that move.
24. no workout planned, going to let the vampires take my blood, so I'll need to fast.
25. The Firm Hard Core Fusion - there were a few goofy moves, but I really liked the boogie down part. I wasn't sure if I was going to do all or cut it short, but a pain in my side made the decision for me. I stopped at the 42 minute mark. So far, my blood tests are normal. I was particularly interested in my blood glucose levels because of some symptoms that correlate with diabetes, but thankfully that was fine. (82) I'm still waiting on a few more results.
26. no workout, my side hurt
27. Bottom Line & A Core Defined - bottom activation 2, ba 1. These don't have warm-ups, so I did the first few minutes of the standing portion without the loop as my warm-up, then added the loop. I also did JS 3WLW - first 20 minutes of the 40 minute walk. The remaining blood tests were normal. hooray
28. Cathe Turbo Barre - I was surprised to see a pink Cathe. I didn't think I had any, or that it even existed. wu, leg conditioning, stretch. Surprisingly, my glutes weren't sore from yesterday's workout, but I do expect them to be sore after this. They were getting sore during the workout. haha
29. Piloxing - According to my notes that I keep in the case, I hadn't done this workout since 9-2-15! So I guess for some reason I do it at this time of the year, every four years? I only did the cardio portion because I thought the toning portion was 20 minutes (don't know where I got idea), but I found out later that it was only 8 minutes or so. Oh well, next time! (2023, from the looks of it)
30. nothing. During Piloxing I looked in the mirror and realized just how thin I am. Since I don't weigh myself, I didn't know if I lost weight, and I tend to wear loose clothes so that wouldn't tell me anything, either, although my "tight" pants haven't been as tight. I weighed myself today and didn't like what I saw, so my plan for September is to move less, eat more. I'm going to cut back to 4 days of exercise, with walking and light movement on other days.
31.Pop Physique Original Butt - there's no way in heck I could have done some of those ab moves without the squishy ball holding me up. There's not as much butt work as I would have liked, but it's still a good workout.

Thanks to this rotation, I made myself do the Pink Firm and Zip Trainer workouts and to my surprise, I liked them enough to want to revisit them next month. And, like a true vidiot, I want more Pink Firm workouts.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-19, 06:08 PM  
MathTeacher

August - How did that happen?

August 1 - Callanetics Level 2
August 2
August 3 - Pure Callanetics

August 4 - Heather Roberts Total Body + Callanetics Stretch
August 5 - Callanetics Level 1
August 6 - Liift4 Chest and Triceps
August 7 - Callanetics Level 1
August 8 - Liift4 Shoulders
August 9 - Callanetics Level 1
August 10 - Pure Callanetics

August 11
August 12 - Callanetics Evolution
August 13 - Callanetics Level 1
August 14 - Callenetics Level 1 + Evolution Legs
August 15 - Pure Callanetics
August 16 - Callanetics Evolution
August 17

August 18 - Callanetics Level 1 + Cathe Biceps
August 19 - Pure Callanetics
August 20 - Callanetics Level 1 + Evolution Legs
August 21
August 22
August 23 - Cathe Biceps + Callanetics Stretch
August 24 - Adelaide's 30 minute Callanetics

August 25 - Cathe Back + Callanetics Stretch
August 26 - Sandra's 30 Minute Callanetics
August 27 - Cathe Chest + Stretch and Flex
August 28 - Callanetics Level 1
August 29
August 30
August 31
Old 07-29-19, 06:28 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

August

1 - KCM RAW Cardio Weight Tabata Intervals
2 - Peloton Jenn 80s Rock 7/17/19 + Emma Classic Rock 5/20/19--58 min, 14.8 miles, 365 cal.
3 - 63 push ups + Peloton Arms Toning (10 minutes) + KCM TLC WO1 (with DH --Decided to go ahead and add my +1 push up before my b'day Monday!
4 - Peloton Hannah R&B 8/2/19 + Leanne 80s Rock 8/3/19--63 min, 14.2 miles, 309 cal. Rode as an Endurance ride.

7 - JS Energy Boost + Boogie Down + Dance Walk--coming back from my Birthday Break, which included entirely too much extra sugar, fat, calories & missed workouts, but only 2 days off so not too bad; I still feel like a bloated slug. Figured I'd better ease back in with Jessica. Debuted one of my birthday presents: my 4 lb weighted vest. Initially thought I'd get the 6 lb'er, but I have back & occasional shoulder problems & figured I'd better get the lightest one. Wore it for the first 2 routines--makes a noticeable difference. Certainly motivation not to gain 4 pounds, I can tell you! I took it off for Dance Walk & felt so light I thought I'd float away...
8 - KCM Cardio Pump Interval premix--this one is popular among the regulars in the Coffeyfit FB group so I thought I'd try it. It combines both workouts on that dvd, alternating the boxing with the weight work. I feel strong!
9 - Peloton Jenn Classic Rock 8/4/19--58 min, 14.4 miles, 344 cal. Tired today and my stats show it. I guess I just am paying for all the extra activity of birthday week...
10 - 63 push ups + KCM Stepboxing 2 Combined premix
11 - YT Leslie Boosted Walk--this was a 30 minute compilation from the Miracle Miles workout. I liked it a lot; it was a nice little sweat. I received Lee Holden's 30 Day Qi Gong Challenge dvd for my birthday, so I've been adding that in when I can. Today was Day 3.

12 - Peloton Hannah 70s 8/8/19 + Denis 80s Pop 8/5/19--67 min, 14.8 miles, 317 cal. Rode as an Endurance ride. Fun playlists--I'd like to ride these "all out" inside of keeping my HR down.
13 - Peloton Arms (10 min) + Peloton Scenic Ride--37 min, 9.1 miles, 215 cal. Also Day 4 of LH Qi Gong Challenge.
14 - Rest. Day 5 of LH Qi Gong Challenge
15 - KCM RAW Ripped & Ride April 2019. Had TERRIBLE insomnia last night, so had go a little lighter on the weights part of this than I normally would. Probably slept only 4 - 5 hours in shifts. Got up for a little while & did some weaving. Ugh!!
16 - Peloton Cody 80s Pop 8/6/19 +Emma Classic Rock 8/6/19--58 min, 14.6 miles, 358 cal. Two fun rides! Got a good, long night's sleep last night; feel so much better today.
17 - KCM RAW Boxing & Drills (no step)--wore my 4# weighted vest for this. A nice little 29 min sweat that I count as weight work. Day 6 of Qi Gong Challenge
18 - JS 40 Minute Mega Burn--from 3 Weight Loss Workouts dvd. Also Day 7 of LH 30 Day Qi Gong Challenge

19 - Peloton Dennis 80s 8/2/19 + Alex 80s Rock 7/25/19--67 min, 14.5 miles, 302 cal. Not my usual numbers even though it felt like I was chugging along like usual during these Monday Endurance rides. Go figure...
20 - 63 push ups + KCM Meltdown Boxing & Dumbbells premix--added a few moves (squats, thrusters, hammer curls) that don't show up in this premix because Kelly does them with a barbell. Also Day 8 of 30 Day Qi Gong Challenge.
21 - Rest
22 - KCM RAW Kickboxing & Olympic Weights + Day 9 of LH 30 Day Qi Gong Challenge
23 - Peloton Hannah 60s/70s/80s 12/11/16--58 min, 14.7 miles, 360 cal. Seems as though Peloton lately is not doing as many playlists that appeal to an "oldie" like myself. So I searched through their archives & bookmarked several from a few years ago that I haven't done, this ride being one of them. Of course, it's unlikely I'd remember any ride I did a few years ago, so I could just re-do my old rides. Nice "problem" to have.
24 - KCM RAW Upper Body Finisher + Step 2 (on floor)--Nice combo! I enjoyed the mental challenge of the step moves & also felt good to get my cardio off the bike for a change.
25 - 2 YT Leslie's + Day 10 of LH QI Gong 30 Day Challenge

26 - Peloton Hannah Motown Classic 12/8/16 + Alex Motown 6/25/19--63 min, 14.1 miles, 304 cal.
27 - Rest
28 - KCM Strong & Lean Barbell & Dumbbell premix + Lean Kickboxing--one of the new Kelly's. I liked it; it's very like her RAW workouts. The Strong part has a lot of options (barbell, dumbbells & tubing) to mix & match; I know I'll get a lot of use out of it. The Kickboxing will grow on me as I become more comfortable with the moves. I didn't care for the cardio on Cardio Pump or Lean Body Circuits when I first got them & now they're two of my favorites.
29 - KCM Cardio Sculpt Overload--this is the other new one from Kelly--loved it! I may be repeating what's been said on GD (I've been busy & only coming here to check in), but it's a slightly different format than her usual 2 30-minute workouts + premixes. It's great if you are easily bored, because the moves change every 2 minutes: floor cardio, boxing with light dumbbells, leg work with no weights, then compound moves with 1 heavy weight. At the 30 minute mark, Kelly says, "ok, that's your 30 min. If you want to stop here, you can go straight to the stretch." Then there are 3 (or 4?) other segments in the same pattern; after each, she offers the chance to stop & go to the (very short, 2 min stretch). The total workout time is 54 min or so. She uses a 12.5# DB, 2# light DBs and wears a 6# weighted vest. I used 9#, 1# and no vest & I was a sweat puddle by the end!
30 - Peloton Jenn Music Legends Beatles 12/1/16--58 min, 14.7 miles, 355 cal.
31 - 63 push ups + Peloton Arms Toning + Kari Anderson Body Tech--did the first 20 min of Kari's routine on the 6" step, rest of it on the floor.

August Total = 26/31

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-19, 06:53 PM  
allgirlsinaz

Yvette Bachman (YT) and Heather Robertson (YT)

1. 45 min Cardio Kickboxing (YB)
2. nothing
3. Big Cardio Burn and Legs (YB)
4. No equipment Arms; Arm Toning + Strength (HR)
5. 45 min Cardio (YB)
6. Lose Those Love Handles; Lower Abs; Flat Tummy Tabata Abs (HR)
7. Big Cardio Burn (YB)
8. Intense Full Body Hiit (HR)
9. Toned Arms Tabata (used as w/u with 3#); UB Strength; Toned Arms + Shoulders Finisher (HR)
10. Legs with Step Cardio Blasts (YB) Had to do this one after AnMrsDe mentioned 2 of my favorite things, athletic step and band work. It's a good one!
11. Cardio and Heavy Weight Circuit (YB) Instead of deadlifts, I did chest press to make this an UB w/o.
12. Crazy Cardio Hiit + Abs Circuit (HR)
13. Intense Full Body Strength (HR)
14. nothing
15. Cardio Kickbox Core (YB) minus the ball/core work due to time
16. Step Cardio with legs/shoulders/back (YB)
17. road trip
18. road trip
19. Total Body Hiit with Weights; Plank Challenge (HR)
20. Moderate Impact Step/Multiple Muscle Group Training (YB)
21. Full Body Tabata; Low Impact Hiit (HR)
22. Nothing
23. Nothing
24. 4.92 mile hike
25. Hiit Training and Muscle Building (YB)
26. Nothing
27. Hiit Cardio (YB)
28. Butts and Guts (YB)
29. Hiit Booty Bootcamp (HR)
30. Moderate Step with Bi's, Shoulders and Tri's (YB)
31. Low Impact Hiit (HR)

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-19, 08:41 PM  
Dontmindthemess

August

Been thinking the last couple days about how to get myself on a consistent track. I’m going to try to concentrate on Linda’s Barlates workouts with some cardio and yoga of course. I really liked the way I looked and felt last year when I was doing her workouts. I felt strong but still limber. And if I change my mind? I’ll just do SOMETHING and not worry about it too much.

1-2. Nothing
3. 60 min FiiT yoga class
4. Rest

5. Barlates Bodyweight Basics Stretch Sculpt + 60 min FiiT yoga class I really did a lot of pushups between yoga (60) and stretch sculpt. My triceps were feeling noodly by the end of yoga.
6. 60 min hot yoga class Got my butt out of bed early to get to the 7am class. I have a busy day ahead of me.
7. Barlates Endurance 70 Up and Down + 60 min hot yoga class 2 warm up rounds, 8 rounds on one side, 2 core rounds, and 8 rounds on the other side. The 8 exercises are really four pairs, one standing and one crouched or on the floor. This workout really challenged my balance! I’m really looking forward to getting better at Linda’s workouts again. They make me feel really strong.
8. Barlates Shape It Bosu Balance Sculpt As if I didn’t struggle enough with balance yesterday! This workout was an excellent use of a bosu! No jumping or “cardio” in this but I was really huffing and puffing. It starts with squat variations (one foot on the bosu) that thankfully alternate side to side, then curtesy style lunge variations on one side then the other. Linda then does pushups with a leg raise and hydrants both with your hands on the bosu.
9. Cathe Live Upper Body Bootcamp (1st half-33 min) + Barlates Warm and Stretch Ball I didn’t want to do anymore lower body today so I went upper/core. I really love this live. It just keeps moving along with a lot of variety. Leave it to Linda to make a stretch feel like a workout. Maybe not a workout but it’s definitely an active stretch. Nice combo for an hour total.
10. 60 min FiiT yoga class Lots of legs, especially squats and those froggy burpees. The instructor had us do an isometric hold while on our backs, upper body in a crunch position knees at 90 degrees and you simply push you hand and thighs against one another. It hurt! This was the best I’ve felt at yoga in a while.
11. Barlates Warm and Stretch Mat

12. 3 mile run + 60 min FiiT yoga class Slow and easy run, I even took a little walk break at the end of each mile. It felt good to get outside before it got hot out there. We’ve had a pretty hot summer, not that I’m complaining, and the overnight temps haven’t been dipping down that low. I had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory today and can I say that putting all the calories on the menu totally ruins my whole dining experience! The guilt!!!
13. 60 min hot yoga class
14. Yvette Bachman W/U + my whiteboard workout + 60 min hot yoga class I did the warm up from Yvette’s High intensity step cardio, and I wasn’t feeling the music[/B] or something so I put on my own music. I did 5 rounds: 3 walk-out pushups, 16 skaters, 10 kettlebell swings, 8 pushup to side plank, 12 bicycles, 6 burpees, 10 kettlebell deadlifts, 6 rear lunge to handstand (r), 10 butterfly sit-ups, 6 rear lunge to handstand (l). It took me just under 30 minutes and I was sweating buckets by the end. I used a 40 lb kettlebell.
15. 60 min hot yoga class
16-18. Rest I pulled a muscle in my neck somehow so I took it easy for a few days. Feeling good now!
20. 60 min hot yoga class
23. Ice Rock em Sock em (Boxing combos premix) + Callanetics Countdown level 1 Thought I’d give Callanetics another go and it still isn’t for me. As effective as it may be I just don’t see myself doing this workout on a regular basis.
24. 60 min FiiT yoga class Great class today- so much core work! We did a one legged walk out pushup that I loved and a series of static lunges to warrior 3 knee pull ins and repeated it. Really burned out each leg.
25. Barlates Total body mat workout This Barlates is a little older (2015) and is 40 minutes. Linda starts off in a bear crawl position with a knee in and leg extension, so it gets right into it. I was really sweating during this workout! Great total body work and more challenging than it looked which seems to be the norm for all these Barlates workouts.
26. Cathe Live Kickboxing plus core (no core) + 60 min FiiT yoga class Skipped abs but Cathe does some stretching before core so it worked out good for me. Not much kicking in this one until the conditioning at the end. Cathe also goes to the bags twice. FiiT was old school today. The instructor used the board today and I loved it. 12 minute EMOM: 4 burpees, 6 air squats, 4 cobras, 6 scissor legs, and 10 bicycles. I had to drop a burpee after the fourth round to get 10 seconds of rest. I really miss the board workouts at FiiT classes. I like it the other way too but I love the board!
27. Riptensity Total Body Trifecta + 60 min hot yoga class I woke up a little late this morning and thought it would be a good to try a Riptensity workout. I picked them up for $10 on amazon which isn’t bad for a six dvd set. All the workouts are under 30 minutes. The one I did today was 25 minutes. Not much of a warm up but it starts out easier then builds in intensity. It was 30 seconds of a cardio move, 15 seconds rest, 45 seconds of a strength move, rest, then a 30 second hold of the strength move. For example if the move was a lunge with a knee raise the hold would be a deep lunge. The workout was challenging without being killer. I mostly followed the advanced guy but a couple of the moves were weird for me so I just did my own thing. There was a one legged bridge that where you lowered your leg as you lowered your butt and it was really confusing for me! The instructor is nice. A little too talkative but his energy is high and he is sincerely into it. Also I think his ears are adorable. The music really detracts from the workout. Next time I’ll play my own since there’s a music off option.
28. Barlates Barre Advanced Arm and Abs + 60 min hot yoga class I thought this would be easier than it was but Linda starts out with a push-up combinations after a pushup warm up. Core is done in the middle of the workout after the pushups. The standing exercises are all done with some kind of lower body engagement, squats with elevated heels or a raised leg. I started out with 3 lb weights ( the 2 lb ones were upstairs) but I had to grab my weighted gloves and 1 lb weights for the leaning swan arms with the raised leg. I was pretty worn out in my upper body by then.
29. Nothing Went to party and had way too much wine!
30. Riptensity Rip and repeat + Barlates target 10 standing Abs + my own stretch This Riptensity is broken down into 4 circuits of 7 exercises. Each exercise is done twice and it’s all done 20/10 tabata style. The workout builds in intensity so the first circuit is all base moves and with each circuit it gets more energetic. So the walk outs in the first round end up being two pushups to two squats in the last round. I played my own music this time and it was much more fun! Gideon is very positive and funny too but I don’t know if it would get on my nerves to hear the same things over and over. The good news is that I would still be able to do this without any sound since there’s a timer and captions for each exercise. Standing abs is just 10 exercises each done for a minute. Linda uses a band that’s tied to hook a leg. It was a bit awkward wrangling the band in a way to keep tension. Probably won’t do this one again.
31. 60 min FiiT yoga class Tough and hot one today. I felt like I was sweating all day! The instructor inserted a few sets of tabatas throughout the class.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-19, 09:55 PM  
cdayley

August - back to work I go!
8/1: 3 mile granddog walk
8/2: 2 mile granddog walk
8/3: 3 mile granddog walk
8/4: 2 miles airport laps
Strep throat. No fun.
8/11: 2 mile dog walk
8/12: 2 mile treadmill walk
8/13: 3 mile treadmill walk
8/14: 3 mile treadmill walk
8/15: 2 mile dog walk
8/16: 3 mile dog walk
8/17: 3 mile dog walk, Firm Upper Body Sculpt
8/18: 3 mile dog walk
8/19: 1 mile treadmill walk; TLT Better Burn Better Buns
8/20: rest
8/21: 3 miles on the treadmill - watched Ghost Hunters investigating my school
8/22: Leslie Sansone's 3 Miracle Miles walk
8/23: 30 MTF Stepboxing 2 workout #1; Firm - Express Cardio
8/24: 3 mile dog walk; Firm Tough Tape
8/25: 2 mile dog walk
8/26: 1 mile treadmill walk; CT Solid Gold Step
8/27: 1 mile treadmill walk; 30 MTF Circuit Burn #1
8/28: 2 mile treadmill walk
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-19, 12:05 AM  
lizh

August!
lizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-19, 06:26 AM  
donnamp

Hoping for a better month than June or July!!!

1 - CocoLIme Fitness - 5 min warm-up, easy hip hop dance (10 min), easy cardio dance (10 min); Trifecta Pilates 10 Min Quick & Effective Pilates Abs
2 - Ellen - Stretch 360, Trifecta Pilates - Pilates Back workout
3 - Jessica - 30 Day Program - Day 1 - HIIT walk; Trifecta Pilates - Pilates for Outer Thigh, Jessica Valent Pilates - Hip Flexor release
4 Trifecta Pilates - Pilates/Yoga Fusion
5 - Jessica - 30 Day Program - Day 2 - Toning walk (w/ weights); Trifecta Pilates - Standing Ring Workout
6 - Ellen - Ballet Sculpt with Weights; Trifecta Pilates - Seated Ring Workout
7 - Jessica Smith - Pyramid Power Walk
8 - Ellen - Stretch Sculpt
9- Jessica Smith - Toning walk w/ Band from 30 day set
10 - Ellen - Power 15; Trifecta Pilates - Pilates w/ Ring
11 - Faithful Workouts (FW) - Total Body Strength, Pazaz in Florida; Unshaken Yoga (YT) - yoga for lower back pain
12- Ellen Yoga Tone (streaming)
13 - Jessica 40 min mega walk, Trifecta Pilates - Pilates for rotation
14 - Ellen Fusion Flow
15 -Jessica - Gentle Yoga for Flexibility & Stress Relief
16 - Jessica Valent - Introduction to Pilates, Full Body Barre
17 - Jenny Ford - Step Across America # 1- Newport, OR; Jessica Valent - Pilates for Scoliosis # 2
18- Yoga with Adriene - ReUnite with Your Body
19 - Jenny Ford - March Across America # 1, Malibu, CA; Yoga with Adriene - Yoga for Runners
20 - Jessica Valent - Pilates and Yoga for Arms; walk at work
21 - Up to the Beat Fitness - 21 Min HIT arms, legs and abs; Jessica Valent - Journey to the Hundred, 5 min abs
22 - Ellen - Yoga Tone (new August workout from streaming site); Ellen - Walk Refresh
23 - Jessica Valent - Power Leg Workout, 5 min buns
24 - Kari Anderson - Go, Jessica Valent - Hip Flexor Release
25 - Ellen - Lengthen, Strengthen and Breathe
26 - Gilad - Quick Fit - Classic Cardio
27 - Jessica Valent - Sexy Back workokut
28 - Jessica Valent - Low Impact HIIT; walk at work (to run work "errands" and go to lunch!)
29 - Jessica Valent - Hip Pain routine
30 - Gilad - Quick Fit Lower Body
31 - Jenny Ford - Step Across America # 2 - Oceanside; Caroline Jordan Post workout stretch
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-19, 12:05 PM  
Dancing Queen

Post Awesome in August!

Cardio Total: 28.3 min/day (last month 29.3 min/day; PR = 33.5 Nov '17)
Strength Total: 8.3 min/day (last month 5.2 min/day; PR = 13.9 Sep '17)
Yoga/Meditation Total: 31.9 min/day (last month 32.4 min/day; PR = 45.6 Jan '18)

Word for the Year: Flourish

1 43 min outdoor walking, 10 min PT exercises, 8 min meditation, 10 min yoga practice
2 34 min indoor walking, Hemalayaa Bollywood Dance Workout, Leslie Miracle Miles (Upper Body Strength, Lower Body Strength), 10 min PT exercises, 30 min meditation, 10 min yoga
3 MIGRAINE, 4 min PT exercises, 12 min meditation
4 4 min PT exercises, 11 min meditation
5 4 min PT exercises, 25 min meditation
6 18 min indoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 27 min meditation, Yoga for Stress Relief (Tension Headaches)
7 22 min indoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 38 min meditation, Yoga for Stress Relief (Tension Headaches)
8 54 min outdoor walking, 10 min PT exercises, 10 min meditation, 10 min yoga practice
9 33 min outdoor walking, 10MS Carb Burner (Carb Killer Kickboxing, Interval Burn), 4 min PT exercises, 26 min meditation
10 10 min PT exercises, 50 min meditation
11 32 min indoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 30 min meditation
12 21 min indoor walking, Richard Simmons Boogie Down the Pounds, 10 min PT exercises, 30 min meditation
13 28 min indoor walking, Jessica Walk Strong (Cardio Party), 10 min PT exercises, 21 min meditation
14 9 min indoor walking, Jessica Walk Strong (Brain Fitness Fun), 16 min strength training, 10 min PT exercises, 54 min meditation
15 25 min outdoor walking, Jessica Walk Strong (Interval Mix), 10 min PT exercises, 34 min meditation
16 45 min indoor walking, Jessica Walk Strong (Barefoot Fusion Sculpt), 10 min PT exercises, 20 min meditation
17 4 min PT exercises, 41 min meditation
18 PREVENTION 3-2-1 Workout, 10 min PT exercises, 36 min meditation
19 24 min outdoor walking, 30 min water aerobics, 4 min PT exercises, 17 min meditation
20 4 min PT exercises, 38 min meditation
21 27 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 29 min meditation, Jessica Walk Strong (Prehab Routine)
22 34 min indoor walking, Jessica Major Metabolism Booster (Pyramid Power Walk), 4 min PT exercises, 19 min meditation
23 47 min indoor walking, Jessica Walk Strong (Total Body Training), 4 min PT exercises, 10 min meditation
24 4 min PT exercises, 5 min meditation
25 10 min PT exercises, 35 min meditation
26 30 min indoor walking, Jessica Major Metabolism Booster (Strength Interval Walk), 10 min PT exercises, 24 min meditation
27 24 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 13 min meditation
28 30 min outdoor walking, 4 min PT exercises, 15 min meditation
29 40 min indoor walking, Jessica Walk Strong (Lower Body Sculpt), 4 min PT exercises, 22 min meditation
30 35 min indoor walking, 10 min PT exercises, 12 min meditation
31 10 min PT exercises, 10 min meditation
Dancing Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-19, 12:09 PM  
CarlaShanti

August (I'm back after 3 years, people!)

1 REST
2 PiYo Sweat
CarlaShanti is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts