Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-23-17, 07:43 PM  
Lori_Michigan

I asked her about upcoming DVDs on her website a few weeks ago and she said she's not done with DVDs, and has a six-week rotation with five workouts on a couple DVDs planned. She said she's going to try out free workouts on youtube and if people are interested she'll try longer subscription ones.
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-17, 09:51 PM  
Loriann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
I asked her about upcoming DVDs on her website a few weeks ago and she said she's not done with DVDs, and has a six-week rotation with five workouts on a couple DVDs planned. She said she's going to try out free workouts on youtube and if people are interested she'll try longer subscription ones.
Yes. When I visited her class earlier this month, she said that the class I visited was one of the workouts she was working on for her next DVDs. It was so much fun! I love how she gets so much done in a short time. I would pay to subscribe for her workouts. Can't wait to try this one this week.

Lori
Old 04-24-17, 08:59 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
This sounds great. My laptop won't stream but for some reason it is happy with Youtube videos.

My favorite thing about this workout is that it's just strength, plain and simple. I really cannot stand boxing or kickboxing. I'd wanted something fully weight-centric from Kelly and this fits the bill!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 09:07 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
This is wonderful news! Thanks for posting!
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 10:17 AM  
andtckrtoo

I did this this morning - with weights mostly lower than hers. I'm just coming back from surgery, so I'm cool with that. I got the go ahead from the doc to go full steam ahead.

I agree with everyone who says it moves fast - 30 seconds on, 10 off - and no breaks between sets. You HAVE to have your equipment ready to go.

I did see the break downs - thank you - but one weight I didn't see was her barbell which she says is 25 pounds.

She does fast reps - so if you plan to keep up with her, keep that in mind. She also states that it's perfectly okay to do less reps at a heavier weight. I could totally see this as both an endurance and a strength training workout.
Old 04-24-17, 10:53 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!!!
That'll be my workout for today! Can't wait to try it! [And yes, I'd love to her workout area like that setup, too! ]

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 10:54 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Thanks for the link!

That is way too fast for me. I would go heavy, and do ten reps to the beat of the music.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 08:44 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Here is what KCM said about her next DVD set:

Yes, I will be doing more DVDs.

For my next filming I am working on "Build & Burn": a 5 (1, 30 minute workout on each) DVD box set that is ideal for a 6-week rotation that will also include nutritional info.
Right now I am working on what kind of workout each DVD will be:
1. Kettlebell Kickbox
2. Legs/hips/glutes (Barbell/and or DBS and will include a band
3. Bodyweight Cardio(calorie-blasting Drills using a step) (* there will be a modifier without step )
4. Upper Body blast (heavy and super light dbs)
5. Total body trimmer(all compound moves)

Still working through it all in my LIVE classes so nothing is set in stone yet...but I am liking the way they feel!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 09:42 PM  
LizEMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
Here is what KCM said about her next DVD set:

Yes, I will be doing more DVDs.

For my next filming I am working on "Build & Burn": a 5 (1, 30 minute workout on each) DVD box set that is ideal for a 6-week rotation that will also include nutritional info.
Right now I am working on what kind of workout each DVD will be:
1. Kettlebell Kickbox
2. Legs/hips/glutes (Barbell/and or DBS and will include a band
3. Bodyweight Cardio(calorie-blasting Drills using a step) (* there will be a modifier without step )
4. Upper Body blast (heavy and super light dbs)
5. Total body trimmer(all compound moves)

Still working through it all in my LIVE classes so nothing is set in stone yet...but I am liking the way they feel!
Gibbee,
Thanks for sharing! Her upcoming project sounds amazing! I let out a squeal when I read "kettlebell kickbox". It ALL sounds delectable, though. Can't wait!!
Old 04-24-17, 10:04 PM  
andtckrtoo

Holy crap, I'm sold!

Tags
coffeyfit raw, kcm, kcm raw