Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-16, 03:10 PM  
dieann

Figure 8 Fitness

I saw the Figure 8 Fitness workouts advertised on FB, and I'm wondering if anyone has downloaded them? I'm tempted. Been a long time since I've been tempted!
dieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-16, 08:29 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I've the DVDs (thanks to a very kind VFer who helped me out to find them and send them to me, which I appreciated a lot ), I didn't want to comment as I haven't try a workout yet, but I've previewed most of them and I think they look like a lot of fun, I'm planning on following the rotation it came with, starting next week, for a change. When I checked their site a while back, I wasn't sure if they were downloads or streaming though.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-16, 09:52 PM  
dieann

I ordered them and have been streaming through Apple TV from my phone and a web-based link. I did order the DVDs (it's near the end of the ordering process). On Saturday, I did all of the instructional videos, and they were fun. Did about ten minutes of the drills workout And wow! Looking forward to trying more. I know there is an older DVD too. Jaana-something-Core. I ordered it used and super cheap.
Old 08-08-16, 10:19 PM  
dieann

This is a description of the older video I ordered:
Core Rhythms Dance Exercise Program Starter Package 3-Dvd Set! Jaana Kunitz & Julia Powers! In the Core Rhythms Full Workout, Jaana and Julia teach you the 3 Core Movements essential to Latin dancing and give drills to exercise your core to uplifting Latin music. With the Core Rhythms Quick Workout, they give you a workout for those days when you barely have half an hour to yourself! It challenges your coordination skills, but with the help of the back view you'll be grooving in no time! And with Latin Dance Made Easy, Jaana and Julia are joined by their husbands James and Bob to teach you 3 hot dances for a night out on the town!
Old 08-09-16, 01:03 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I'm glad you had fun with what you've tried so far! I can't wait to give them a try myself! Are you planning to do the rotation? I'm glad you were able to get the DVDs, I contacted Jaana a while back and she told me the DVDs weren't available anymore, just streaming (or downloads, can't remember).

The description of the older set sounds fun, please let me know how you like those!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 08-09-16, 08:15 AM  
Rhonda

I have the DVDs. Found them new on Amazon for super cheap a while back. I was using them and they are fun. I should pull them out again. It surprised me how sweaty I would get and I followed the modifications for some moves.

Let us know what you think of her older workouts. I have seen them but wasn't sure if I should get them
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-16, 08:03 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I have the DVD set, but I can't seem to find the workout calendar anywhere. Does anyone have a copy of the rotation that they can post?

Thanks 😊
Old 08-09-16, 11:41 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
I have the DVD set, but I can't seem to find the workout calendar anywhere. Does anyone have a copy of the rotation that they can post?

Thanks 😊
I tried to post a pdf of the pictures I took of the calendar, but it didn't work as it heavier than the limit allowed here, pm your e-mail if you want, and I'll send it to you.

Old 08-12-16, 01:17 PM  
dieann

I probably won't try the rotation as I usually go to the evenings, and am trying to do something shorter at home in the mornings to get going and add variety. But I feel like they're really fun from what I've seen. I am looking forward to the DVD's. I'm older and prefer to have something I can hold in my hand. LOL! That's probably the reason I haven't looked at the information that came with the workouts too. It's all PDF! Maybe I'll print it out.
Old 08-13-16, 02:18 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I prefer DVDs as well, and I enjoy reading the info on the back of the cover Hope you'll get your set soon.

Tags
core rhythms, figure 8 fitness, jaana kunitz