Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-29-15, 12:31 PM  
Judy W.

I had a few! Body Gospel, Rocking Body, YBB, Brazil Butt Lift, Turbo Jam. For me, even though Chalene annoys me, I find Turbo Jam to be the best fit, although I have to talk myself into spending any time with her! I enjoy a couple of the Rocking Body workouts once in awhile too.

Judy
Judy W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-15, 01:11 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Both programs I did gave me the results they promised. The four- week Brazil Butt Lift rotation for flat butts trimmed my thighs and area between belly button and pelvic bone (lower waist? Belly?) while perking up my butt. Twelve weeks of Body Beast lean rotation increased my strength all over and added visible upper body muscle. I did not follow the eating plans.
Old 05-29-15, 01:18 PM  
enduranceron

Ones I Liked (and liked my results from):
P90X
Insanity
Body Beast
P90X3
Les Mills Pump
P90 Masters
Tony Horton 1-on-1
Insanity Max 30 (Partially)

Ones I did NOT like:
RevAbs
Asylum Vol 1 & 2
P90X2
Focus T-25
ChaLean
P90X+

Ones I have but did not TRY:
Turbofire
Piyo
Tony Horton - Power Half Hour
Les Mills Combat
21 Day Fix
21 Day Extreme
10 Minute Trainer

"I've got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom." - Thomas Carlyle

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." - Mahatma Ghandi
enduranceron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-15, 01:35 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

Les Mills Pump! I suppose this really isn't a BB program, since it wasn't designed by them. I also liked some of the dvds in Kathy Smith's series, but not all of them.
Old 05-29-15, 02:16 PM  
laurajhawk

My best results came from P90X, prbbably because I (and my husband!) took it very seriously and followed both the exercise and the eating plans quite closely.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-15, 02:19 PM  
Littlepoecat

Thank you for answering, I keep looking at the P90x, but I have been having so much trouble with my shoulder I do not know if I could workout that many days a week. My birthday is coming up I may ask for it.
Littlepoecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-15, 02:36 PM  
cmarsh4

I have done P90X, Insanity Max 30, P90X3, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Chalean Extreme, Turbo Fire and streamed others. I got the best results from P90X.

I did not follow any of the eating plans except 21 Day Fix. I did not love the 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts but I still loosely follow the 21 Day Fix eating plan and have lost 34 pounds. Mostly just about portion size.

I am doing Jillian Michaels Bodyshred right now and have seen a lot of improvement but of course that is not a Beachbody product.
cmarsh4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-15, 09:01 AM  
gigi

I haven't done either in a LONG time and I believe what you eat has more direct impact on muscle building and fat loss BUT I think pairing Chalene Extreme with Turbo Fire would be fun and give awesome results along with proper nutrition/macro's for your goals!
Old 05-31-15, 10:04 AM  
katmom

I know another poster did not like these, however, my best results came from CLX and RevAbs. I already eat fairly clean (at least Monday-Friday) and did not follow the diet plans for either program.
Old 05-31-15, 10:50 AM  
donellda

I have most of the BB programs. The one that I actually saw results from was 21 Day Fix. I believe it is because I actually followed the nutrition program which was a sensible one.
donellda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beach body, beachbody, favorite beachbody