PHH
P90M
TJ
BBL
P90x
Project You
HHA
Si6

i own about 8 other series, but use them once in a blue moon. the only one i got rid of was TF - was too intense for me. i'm very intrigued with 21DF. i have a whole spreadsheet about all of the different sets, including the newest one. i just need to get rid of a bunch of my unused videos....

thanks for starting this thread.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 05:35 AM  
RoccoLuv

Pretty sure I have every BB system except Rev Abs, p90 & Yoga Booty.

Favorite: probably Body Beast. Although p90x was my 1st one, did wonders for me, & holds a special place in my heart.

Least: CLX or Insanity. Although I love Asylum 2! I didn't really click with T25 at all either, but I didn't really give it a fair chance. It's the only BB system where I haven't even tried all of the workouts.

I continue to reach for LMP and Turbo Fire workouts every so often. I know I will revisit my 21DF set again.
Graduate of p90x (2x), Insanity (2x), P90X+, CLX, STS, Turbo Fire, Asylum 1 & 2, JNL Fusion, Body Beast, Xtrain, Fitness is Function Kbell, Cathe Ripped with Hiit. Currently doing Edge Booty Extreme 2.
RoccoLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 08:16 AM  
NorthernStar

Favourites are most Chalene (Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam and CLX). I also liked the original 21 Day Fix.

I guess my least favourite is PiYo.I don't hate it and I do mix in the odd workout from the set but overall I just did not love it.
NorthernStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 08:29 AM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Favorites:
Chalean Extreme
Turbo Fire
21 Day Fix

Least:
Yoga Booty Ballet
Insanity

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 09:40 AM  
katmom

Favorites in order:
CLX
Turbofire
Rev Abs

Least favorite:
BBL, original and traded this one
10 Minute Trainer, not a Tony fan and would trade this one, but I never see anyone looking for it

I just started 21 Day Fix last week, however, I think this one will be moving into the favorites.
Old 02-08-15, 09:52 AM  
eam531
VF Supporter

Favorites:

P90
P90X

Least favorite:

BBL
Chalene Extreme

There is no way of telling people they are all walking around shining like the sun--Thomas Merton

People have done all kinds of remarkable things because they thought they could. People routinely fail to do quite ordinary things because they assume they can't--Reinhard Engels

Stay gold, Ponyboy--S.E. Hinton

Pick up your crazy heart and give it one more try--Ryan Bingham

Disclosure: I have a personal relationship with a fitness instructor who has appeared in some videos.
eam531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 11:46 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Favorite - I still do these!
YBB - my go to workout when I don't want to do anything (this year, my go to is the first 20 mins of TA's streaming). It has always been part of my fitness schedule when I'm trying to lose weight. I am in a weight loss challenge at work and I dusted up my YBBs again. Gillian & Teigh just give me a better mental & emotional frame about body acceptance .
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 11:54 AM  
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
YBB - my go to workout when I don't want to do anything (this year, my go to is the first 20 mins of TA's streaming). It has always been part of my fitness schedule when I'm trying to lose weight. I am in a weight loss challenge at work and I dusted up my YBBs again. Gillian & Teigh just give me a better mental & emotional frame about body acceptance .
I love, love, love these as well, for the same reason.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 12:09 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
I love, love, love these as well, for the same reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
interesting that you're using this within a weight loss challenge. interested to hear what else is in your rotation.

in my response upthread, i had a "2nd tier" list of videos i visit once in a blue moon, and this one was at the top. i find YBB to be almost barre-ish and now that you both mentioned its qualities, i should really pull these out and do a rotation of it.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-15, 12:10 PM  
afirmrose

Favorites:
Turbo Fire
Turbo Jam
Chalean Extreme
Les Mills Combat

Least Favorite
Slim Series (Hated)
Slim in 6 (Boring)

-----------------------------------------------
"Oxygen is free. Breath it in!" Jennifer Galardi DOTI Hip Hop Party

"A 30-minute workout is just 2% of your day. No excuses." Clubz

Lisa Shaffer 2013 10,000 Kettlebell Swing challenge completed.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beach body, beachbody, favorite beachbody