Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-19-11, 08:29 PM  
Vanity68

ok, i've been sore but wow...after

I dusted off my kettlenetics and did the 45 min cardio with the bell...I began to feel sore soooooon after....today...every muscle is sore..but not to the point of pain....a good sore...wow....I am def gonna look into more kettlebell workouts along with my barre stuff...and I am looking at kettlebell goddess....hmmmmm....looks good!
Old 04-19-11, 09:14 PM  
Cassy

Good job on the workout. I haven't tried kettlenetics but KB Goddess is a bit dry. I would recommend one of Lauren's or MB45.
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-11, 04:51 AM  
Vanity68

Thanks Cassy!!!
Old 04-20-11, 05:15 AM  
Bunny

I keep seeing references to MB45.....what workout is that?
Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-11, 06:29 AM  
caligurl

mb45

Quote:
Looking to Build Strength, Drop Fat, & Get Ripped?
If you’re looking for real strength, real endurance, and real results, this comprehensive, 6-week kettlebell workout program is for you... The MB45 Essentials Workout Program is simple enough for beginners, yet tough enough for any fighter or fitness enthusiast.

MB45: Essentials is a 2-DVD set that contains BOTH instruction and follow-along kettlebell workouts. The first DVD contains a short introduction along with multiple kettlebell and bodyweight exercise instruction. The second DVD contains 6 follow-along kettlebell workouts that you'll use over the next six weeks to get into the best shape possible.

It includes everything you need to build strength, increase your conditioning levels, and burn fat using the most efficient, brutal piece of fitness equipment available today: the kettlebell.
it is NOT against the rules to say DIET on this forum!
-----
"VFers have a right to post negative opinions about an instructor,
and there is not a limit on the number of times they do so".
- WWWendy

-----
"...no matter how unpopular you perceive your opinion to be, we guarantee you
are not the only one here who holds that opinion, and you should feel free to express it."
- WWWendy via forum guidelines
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-11, 06:35 AM  
atticus
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity68 View Post
I dusted off my kettlenetics and did the 45 min cardio with the bell...I began to feel sore soooooon after....today...every muscle is sore..but not to the point of pain....a good sore...wow....I am def gonna look into more kettlebell workouts along with my barre stuff...and I am looking at kettlebell goddess....hmmmmm....looks good!
I that Kettlenetics workout, as well as the Total Body Blast workout from the deluxe set. Inner thigh DOMs guaranteed, every time!
Old 04-20-11, 06:56 AM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity68 View Post
What weight did you use? I need to de-virgin this DVD...
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-11, 09:33 AM  
Nairobinicole

Kettlenetics is a sleeper agent for sure. I used to have it categorized as a cardio workout, but man does it work the legs. Every time I do cardio balanced, I am so focused on making sure I am moving my kb the right way I forget what my lower body is doing. I also know that the figure 8's between the legs make me go deeper in my lunges and squats - I have to go lower to make sure there is enough clearance for the kb.

I bought the kit when it first came out, did it once and was disappointed because I was expecting a "real" kb workout series. I let it sit for a year before pulling it out again. Once I started of thinking of it as a Slim Series type workout, I my opinion changed and I reach for it more and more now.

The 8lb kit is still on sale on Amazon for under $13. I am picking up another one so I can have two 8lb kettlebells.
Nairobinicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-11, 10:44 AM  
Vanity68

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
What weight did you use? I need to de-virgin this DVD...

I used 5 lbs, but they used 4 in the video
Old 04-20-11, 05:57 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobinicole View Post
The 8lb kit is still on sale on Amazon for under $13. I am picking up another one so I can have two 8lb kettlebells.
What a great idea! I have a pair of 5s, 18s, 22s & 26s.
I use light KBs for high-rep/low-weight days.
ETA: Bought 2 kits! Thanks for the info.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kettlenetics