Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-28-11, 05:13 PM  
mamaste

Kettlenetics Upgrade Kit

If anyone is still looking for the deluxe Kettlenetics set with the 8lb KB, FlowMotion Dance and Total Body Blast, Amazon has it for sale. It's $18.71.

Linky: http://www.amazon.com/Gaiam-05-54218...30853&sr=1-107

Alternatively, you could search for Gaiam Kettlenetics 8-Pound Kit. It's prime eligible. I wonder if Mary would be willing to carry these.
Old 02-28-11, 05:22 PM  
Cassy

I've been obsessing about the fact that I didn't buy a 10lb kettlebell this weekend when I brought my larger ones. This is pretty much worth the price just for the 8lb kettlebell to do with some of the faster cardio KB workouts.
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-11, 06:15 PM  
dixie

that's a great deal!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-11, 07:50 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

It was $12.65 just a week ago; I wish I had caught it then. Maybe it'll go down again.
Old 03-01-11, 01:12 PM  
Cassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
It was $12.65 just a week ago; I wish I had caught it then. Maybe it'll go down again.
I've noticed Amazon bouncing prices around like that on other dvd's. Odd!
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-11, 01:29 PM  
mamaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy View Post
I've noticed Amazon bouncing prices around like that on other dvd's. Odd!
Amazon runs an algorithm that sets the price based on a number of criteria, including page views and purchases. You can Google a price tracker or find one for a smartphone and get notified when the price drops.
Old 03-01-11, 01:32 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
Amazon runs an algorithm that sets the price based on a number of criteria, including page views and purchases. You can Google a price tracker or find one for a smartphone and get notified when the price drops.
I use http://www.camelcamelcamel.com/

Let's quit viewing the page and maybe the price will go down again.
Old 03-01-11, 04:36 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I bought the set around the holidays for a reasonable price on Amazon (maybe $20 something) but wanted to alert everybody that out of the two DVDs (Kettlebell FlowMotion Dance and Total Body Blast) only ONE of them uses the 8# kettlebell (Total Body Blast uses it, with most of the cast using the 4# bell and only two backgrounders using the 8#). The dance one doesn't even demonstrate with the 8# bell.

Granted I haven't actually tried them yet but I feel like the DVDs should have both used the 8# bell! (I was hoping the moves would be minutely slower to accomodate the extra weight - they're not) So I was unimpressed Just wanted to give everybody a heads up!
Old 03-01-11, 04:54 PM  
mamaste

Emily, it's Flowmotion Dance that doesn't use the KB. This set was the upgrade when you ordered Kettlenetics. Since the infomercial stopped airing and Gaiam took down the site, this set was hard to find for a long time. I'm hoping the Amazon listing means the set can be purchased retail, then Gaiam will allow Mary to carry it.
Old 04-26-11, 06:19 PM  
donnamp

Hi - does the upgrade kit repeat any of the DVDs in the basic kit? I have the basic kit, but I'm eyeing the upgrade for the larger 'bell and new workouts - but I'm not sure if it is just one of the workouts I don't have or both.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kettlenetics