Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-09, 02:38 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Mine came in today!!!! I really like it... QVC is fast.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-09, 02:48 PM  
horsemom2

I received an email from Kettlenetics that my order (Deluxe set) has been processed on 1/20 and they will send another email when it is shipped. Still hasn't been shipped and the credit card transaction still hasn't been completed so doubt I will be receiving it as soon as they had projected which was to be Monday.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-09, 08:31 AM  
sundari

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2
I received an email from Kettlenetics that my order (Deluxe set) has been processed on 1/20 and they will send another email when it is shipped. Still hasn't been shipped and the credit card transaction still hasn't been completed so doubt I will be receiving it as soon as they had projected which was to be Monday.

Barb S
Barb - please let us know if ordering from them ended up to be a good experience. Just want to know in case I end up wanting to order the Deluxe Set.

I also received mine yesterday. This Kettlebell is the cutest little thing. My hands are small so its perfect.
Old 01-24-09, 08:48 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundari
Barb - please let us know if ordering from them ended up to be a good experience. Just want to know in case I end up wanting to order the Deluxe Set.

I also received mine yesterday. This Kettlebell is the cutest little thing. My hands are small so its perfect.

Of course, I will post how the ordering goes, good or bad,
...especially bad LOL

I love the little kettlebell and find it has a better effect than my slightly heavier Smartbell, dumb bell or same weight Ballaero. I think having the weight concentrated into a smaller space makes a difference.

Barb S
who couldn't believe how much better it was in a Ballaero workout than an actual Ballaero with its awkward scratchy straps (ironically I had ordered my Ballaero set from QVC years ago)
Old 01-25-09, 08:28 AM  
sundari

Thanks Barb hope you get yours soon.

I couldn't resist and did the Flowmotion Basics. I found Michelle to be very graceful and softspoken. I found the moves to be flowy. I think that those that like Ellen Barrett would like this. Kettlenetics has more intensity than the Ellen workouts though because of the KB. Won't be doing the rest til next month though but loved what I did so far. Definately gets all the areas in the lower body. For me this was good because I don't do KB workouts and this is not pure KB training.
Old 01-25-09, 10:23 AM  
cynthia42

Thanks Sundari for posting your impressions. I'm still waiting on mine and thinking about the Deluxe add-ons.
cynthia42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-09, 10:52 AM  
sundari

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia42
Thanks Sundari for posting your impressions. I'm still waiting on mine and thinking about the Deluxe add-ons.
You are welcome. I'm also thinking of the add-ons. I'm sure the 8lb kb will be just as cute. Barb will let us know how her Deluxe add-on ordering experience is.
Old 01-25-09, 01:57 PM  
horsemom2

Good News!!

Just got an email that my order was shipped 1/23
Ironically the same day I emailed them asking when it would ship LOL

Barb S
Old 01-25-09, 03:30 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundari
I couldn't resist and did the Flowmotion Basics. I found Michelle to be very graceful and softspoken. I found the moves to be flowy. I think that those that like Ellen Barrett would like this. Kettlenetics has more intensity than the Ellen workouts though because of the KB. Won't be doing the rest til next month though but loved what I did so far. Definately gets all the areas in the lower body. For me this was good because I don't do KB workouts and this is not pure KB training.
Oooh, Sundari thank you for sharing those comments ... I really want this now!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-09, 05:03 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I saw a kettlenetics set at BestBuy this weekend. Wish I could remember what the price was?

I was more interested in getting an additional wireless guitar for my Rock Band set, lol!

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kettlenetics, michelle khai