Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-18, 06:39 PM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Hi!

Did anyone check out the new workout Ellen posted today?

- Lifted & Lean

I have not tried it yet, I'm trying to hold out on subscribing until she has more content...but I may cave before too long and at least do the free trial!

Donna
me too!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-18, 08:59 AM  
MsThistlebottom

I'm working from home today, so had time to do Lifted & Lean this morning. Loved it! Really glad I signed up for the free trial and definitely plan to continue.

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-18, 03:32 PM  
danac99

Does anyone still use this? I am curious if the walking workouts she did for Grokker have been added?

I signed up for the Grokker free trial through Amazon. I really liked her walk workouts, but nothing else on Grokker appealed to me. I don't want to spend $6.95/month just for those workouts, but would spend $5.95/month if they were on her website along with old and new workouts.

Dana
danac99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-18, 05:35 PM  
sillygirl

She currently has 15 of her DVD workouts (from The Studio and EB Live) plus the two workouts she released in July and this past Monday.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-18, 06:08 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I really like the two new workouts she added. I'm looking forward to what else Ellen comes up with.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-18, 05:20 PM  
SEV

Is there a way to use the roku for Ellen's streaming channel? I am loving trying all her workouts. I only own two because I thought they were too easy. Now I see the usefulness of adding them in a few days a week.

Susan
SEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-19, 09:12 AM  
sillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEV View Post
Is there a way to use the roku for Ellen's streaming channel? I am loving trying all her workouts. I only own two because I thought they were too easy. Now I see the usefulness of adding them in a few days a week.

Susan
Hi Susan, yes you can use the Roku. Just click on the Heart icon at the top right of each video. This will save it to a Vimeo account as a Liked video. Once saved you can even download it to be saved Offline if you don’t or can’t have access to the Internet. Vimeo is a channel on the Roku so you would just view your workouts there. The Balanced Life Sisterhood videos are set up this way too and Robin posted step-by-step instructions so I’ve copied and pasted them here.

1. Open Safari and visit vimeo.com. Create a free account if you do not already have one and log in.
2. In another window, open up The Sisterhood Workout Library.
3. Click on the heart icon in the far right corner for any workouts you would like to “download.”
4. Download the Vimeo App to your iPad and open it up.
5. Click on your profile or the smiley icon and find your Liked videos. Even if it says “0” likes, click on it–they are there!
6. To download the workouts, click on the three little dots to the right of each video and select “Make Available Offline.“
7. Then you will find the workouts in your Vimeo app under your Video Library and you won’t need any internet to watch them.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-19, 08:53 AM  
SEV

[QUOTE=sillygirl;2808807]"Hi Susan, yes you can use the Roku. Just click on the Heart icon at the top right of each video. This will save it to a Vimeo account as a Liked video. Once saved you can even download it to be saved Offline if you don’t or can’t have access to the Internet. Vimeo is a channel on the Roku so you would just view your workouts there. The Balanced Life Sisterhood videos are set up this way too and Robin posted step-by-step instructions so I’ve copied and pasted them here. "

Thank you SO much, this worked like a charm! I was a little disappointed that you can't seem to "like" the older dvd workouts. For me accessing through Roku is much faster than setting up my laptop.

Thanks again for the info
SEV is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
7 day workout challenge, ellen barrett streaming