Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-16, 10:21 PM  
SueT

I got this for my daughter for Christmas, who is recovering from a c-section. She's done the first three workouts and loves them. The gentle workouts and affirmations are perfect for her right now, and she likes the idea of a different workout for each day. She has most of Ellen's workouts, but in her current condition really appreciates that these are shorter and easier. Her baby is only 7 weeks old and she's constantly sleep deprived, but wants to feel like she's on the way to getting her body back.

So I guess it depends on your current fitness level how you feel about these workouts.

Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-16, 12:47 PM  
GinaXOXO

I got this during the pre-sale and because of vacation and the holidays I wasn't able to do it until this week. I've been reading the reviews and almost skipped it. I'm so glad I didn't. I love it so far.

During the first workout I kept waiting for the workout because if felt a bit like a warm up. I kind of feared/dreaded what was in store. During the cool down I felt so good about doing it and realized I don't mind having to doing it again. That was my ah-hah moment. The workouts I have been doing I felt really good about doing but 100% dreaded doing it again.

I think I had one of Ellen's crunch workouts and only did it a couple of times--that was when I was in shape and doing step aerobics every day so it was underwhelming.

Fast forward to today ... I have not been consistent with my DVD workouts ... I think I've been in denial about my level of fitness and my willingness to consistently work past my comfort zone.

So, the reason I am so happy at the 7 day workout if because I don't feel uncomfortable but I do feel like I have had a nice workout. I am hopeful that this will be the bridge I need to do a workout each and every day.

Anyone tired of torturing themselves and wanting a gentler workout ... I think this one is a keeper.
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
7 day workout challenge, rodale unwanted package