Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-10-12, 09:36 PM  
shoegoddess

Anyone know if BeachBody will bring out a Sports Attack kit?

I've done the BB Les Mills Sports Attack workout 2 days in a row. What a fun, tough workout!! Has BB mentioned possibly coming out with a kit like they have for Combat? I'd preorder that in a heartbeat!

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-12, 09:43 PM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

My friend who is a Les Mills instructor hasn't mentioned anything to me but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen. I'm guessing Les Mills is testing out how this partnership with Beachbody is working you generate interest in their programs and will produce more sets is they see a positive pay off.

I sent messages to both Beachbody and Les Mills international when Pump was released saying how much I liked the program, the add ons, and how I hoped they would continue to partner with each other you bring more programs. If they get lots of feedback along those lines it might keep the momentum going

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-12, 12:02 AM  
RachelleS

I really hope they do - plus more Pump workouts. Those two are my favorite. And I absolutely LOVE Sports Attack. But not enough to go to a gym for!

Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-12, 07:40 AM  
Diana3271

I was gifted Sports Attack and loved it! That was the reason I purchased Pump. I am not a fan of weight lifting but I enjoy (as much as I can enjoy weight lifting) Pump. Now on the other hand, I am a huge fan of Kickboxing. I now have Combat and it's OK. Not a huge fan at this time. It may grow on me, though. Back to Sports Attack, they pump a lot into that little 30 minute workout. When you finish that one, you feel like you have accomplished something! Love Sports Attack and would order a program featuring this type of cardio.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beach body, sports attack