Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-18, 07:29 AM  
pharma_gal

Favorite 30 min fusion style workouts

Hi all

I will be traveling in Jan so I’m looking for some workouts I can do barefoot with no equipment or just a resistance band. What are your favorite 30 min fusion style workouts that fit this criteria? I prefer all standing but some floor work is ok because most likely I won’t even have access to a yoga mat at my moms house. Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 08:09 AM  
wlorrie

Maybe Linda Wooldridge's Endurance 80 and Endurance 90 workouts? Both series are on youtube for a total of 8 workouts. They are around 30-40 minutes long. I think 2 workouts use 2lb hand weights, but you don't need them. I believe she does not wear shoes for any (I don't wear them). I think there are one or 2 moves where you are on the floor (you might want to put a towel under your knees if you are on hardwood floor), but the majority are standing, downward dog, or handstand moves that you can easily modify. I like these because you get some serious cardio and toning in a fairly short amount of time.

Have fun visiting mom!
wlorrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 08:55 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

I have a youtube playlist of Linda Wooldridge workouts that I created for when I travel. I made the playlist public for those that want to check it out. Most workouts are around the 30-35 min mark (although several are 15-25 min and a couple around 45 min) and are either no equipment or use a resistance loop (which I just threw in my suitcase the last time I travelled, very easy and takes up almost no room in the suitcase). Many are all standing, some are "mat" workouts which I did on the hotel bed. Hopefully this will work for you!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...e_polymer=true
Old 12-14-18, 10:16 AM  
Dabbadooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefit View Post
I have a youtube playlist of Linda Wooldridge workouts that I created for when I travel. I made the playlist public for those that want to check it out. Most workouts are around the 30-35 min mark (although several are 15-25 min and a couple around 45 min) and are either no equipment or use a resistance loop (which I just threw in my suitcase the last time I travelled, very easy and takes up almost no room in the suitcase). Many are all standing, some are "mat" workouts which I did on the hotel bed. Hopefully this will work for you!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...e_polymer=true
Many thanks for that!
Dabbadooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 10:48 AM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Do you like Essentrics? So many equipment free, less than 30 minute workouts?

I like the new workouts Ellen has on her streaming site. They are all shorties, equipment free.

eyefit, thanks for the playlist. I will check it out.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 01:18 PM  
CleverandSmart

Body Project H20 workouts on you tube are quick low impact workouts which I use in small hotel rooms. Enjoy your vacation!

@ Colleen: Thank you very much for the list!
CleverandSmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 02:57 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

You're welcome guys! <3
Old 12-17-18, 09:19 AM  
horsemom2

lots of fusion on jessicasmithtv if streaming
or Jessica Smith fusion dvds/digital files which download to the Purple Player app if no WiFi

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-18, 12:39 AM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

Most Ellen Barrett DVDs that don't require light weights will work (as will what you can find of her stuff on YouTube). Kari Anderson's Reach, Center Floor and Angles, Lines & Curves (the original and the sequel) also do the trick, as do the Ruah DVDs. I haven't tried Bellyfit DVDs yet but those might work too. And Jennifer Galardi's Ballet Body and Flowetry (which is more yoga focused) fit the bill too. Check out my YouTube playlists under the username "tiffanywu" -- I have compiled my favorite JessicaSmithTV barefoot cardio routines there, among other things
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-18, 07:34 AM  
hotncmom

There are quite a few Barre3 workouts on their Vimeo page, and most of them are even downloadable (there's a download button under the video). A lot of them are 30 minutes (hover over the video to see the time). Be sure to hit the "Load More" button at the bottom of the page several times so you can see them all.

https://vimeo.com/user2465157
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote