Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-18, 07:22 AM  
Vantreesta

Julie, I am so sorry for all you have been through lately, all you and your kids have now lost. Thank God for Gracie waking you and all of you making it out safely. As others have said, I have a few DVDs waiting for a home I would be happy to send you. Let us know how we can help otherwise as well. Continuing to pray for you and your family. Hugs to all of you and a special squeeze of thanks to Gracie. You are so strong, friend.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-18, 07:28 AM  
Rhonda

God Bless you Julie and your Family. So glad you are all safe. Sorry to hear of the fire.

As others have said, please post a list of DVDs you would like. I have quite a few just sitting in boxes that I don't do and would love to give them to a good home.

Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-18, 07:49 AM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

So glad you and your family are ok.
Do post a list.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-18, 08:09 AM  
Garrie A.

(((HUGS))) Julie. I am so sorry for your loss. Glad you all are now safe.

Please make a list of DVDs you are interested in.
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Cathe STS 2.0

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-18, 08:16 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Oh no, Julie!! What a frightening experience. Thank God you all got out safely. I can't even imagine how distressed you all must be right now. It just never seems to end sometimes. I will certainly send you a bunch of dvds, please pm me and let me know if there's anything else you need also. {{hugs}} and prayers to all of you and your sweet Gracie.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-18, 08:23 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Oh my gosh Julie, I'm so happy you and your family got out in time! Good job to Gracie for alerting you!!! (((hugs))) I hope you are able to sort out everything soon.

Please post a list of your favorite lost dvds and I'll go through my "hoard" () and see if I have it. I've gone to mostly streaming so I'd be happy to send you what I have that you've lost (or would like to have instead).

I know how important getting back into your workout routine will help.

Best wishes!
Kathy
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-18, 08:37 AM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

I'm glad you're ok, I'm sorry this happened to you especially during this time of year, please post a list..hugs

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in Me (Jesus) you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Cheyenne Shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-18, 09:03 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Thank goodness for your guardian angel, Gracie. Best wishes getting everything back together again. I know VF generosity will positively shine in helping you rebuild your video collection.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-18, 09:05 AM  
Margot

I'm so sorry this has happened to you. Thank goodness you all got out safely. Big ((hugs)) to Gracie. She's quite a special dog.

Like others, I've got quite a few DVDs that I don't do anymore. Please do post a list of what you'd like.

Wishing you all the best for the future. ((Hugs))
Old 12-13-18, 09:05 AM  
muggle

WOW!!! This is horrible. First, I'm glad you are all safe and Thank God for your incredible dog!! When I was 16 my house burned down so I know how scary it can be. Insurance does NOT cover material items that meant the world to you. It has no value to them, but to the survivors it breaks your heart to lose something material that you loved.

Please post a list!!! We may not have everything you had in your library BUT, go ahead and ask for EVERYTHING because you have nothing to lose in asking. This is a generous and caring group. Who knows, you may get a new instructor you've never done and fall in love. We got this!!
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote