Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-18, 12:23 AM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishiwasinhawaii View Post
I ordered the strength DVD yesterday and Amazon is saying it'll be delivered Tuesday. I have Prime, so why is it taking almost a week? Did anyone else have that experience? If I had known that, I would have bought the digital download.
I had that exact same experience! I ordered the strength one yesterday and they are saying it will be delivered Tuesday. Of course, I also ordered the new Jane Adams DVD yesterday and they are telling me Thursday delivery on that one. Sigh.

ETA: The Jane Adams says it's not in stock until December 16 which would explain the later delivery. So how are there already six reviews?

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 01:05 AM  
Non-Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Beckwith View Post
I had that exact same experience! I ordered the strength one yesterday and they are saying it will be delivered Tuesday. Of course, I also ordered the new Jane Adams DVD yesterday and they are telling me Thursday delivery on that one. Sigh.

ETA: The Jane Adams says it's not in stock until December 16 which would explain the later delivery. So how are there already six reviews?
Karen, the DVDs have been in stock for over a month now. They just depleted their stock, probably because of recent VF interest. I ordered the last one on Wednesday and will get it next week sometime, I think. I don't have PRIME.

Linda
Non-Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 05:13 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I ordered Walking and Strength DVDs on the 12th. Walking was supposed to be delivered Friday (today) and Strength on Monday. I just checked, and both will be delivered today.
Old 12-14-18, 05:44 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogaGal View Post
My understanding is that the walking video is chaptered so that you start at the beginning, but can do just Mile 1, 2, 3, or 4, or some combination of them. Each mile is around 15 minutes.

I would never do a 70-minute walking (or anything) video either!
Thanks! And with that info I just ordered the strength, walking and fusion yoga DVDs.

I'm determined to (finally) start the Walk Strong 3 set too.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 07:21 AM  
Rhonda

I just ordered the walking workout on Wednesday the 12 along with Jane Adams Yoga and both are to be delivered today.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 07:54 AM  
wishiwasinhawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Beckwith View Post
I complained to Amazon and the customer service person said it was some sort of error in the warehouse, so he contacted them and they shipped it just now. He said he thinks it will arrive tomorrow.

This has been happening to me quite a bit lately where I order things that are supposed to be delivered in two days, but it's more like 4 or more. I live in a major metro area so it doesn't make any sense. I know they're busy during this time of year, but I started to notice it a few months ago. It doesn't happen on every order, but it happens enough for me to question if I should keep Prime.
Old 12-14-18, 11:19 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

I ordered the 4 Mile Walking workout and will order the strength one next week.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 03:05 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non-Dancer View Post
Karen, the DVDs have been in stock for over a month now. They just depleted their stock, probably because of recent VF interest. I ordered the last one on Wednesday and will get it next week sometime, I think. I don't have PRIME.

Linda
Thanks - that makes sense. We are quite a force! :-D

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 05:37 PM  
MsThistlebottom

I was on the fence about the yoga DVDs, but I really liked the clips. We just received a thank-you gift card from work today, so I got all four of Jessica's, plus the new Jane Adams. Between the GC and the points on my Amazon card, grand total: $17.96.

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 06:09 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsThistlebottom View Post
I was on the fence about the yoga DVDs, but I really liked the clips. We just received a thank-you gift card from work today, so I got all four of Jessica's, plus the new Jane Adams. Between the GC and the points on my Amazon card, grand total: $17.96.
Joan, that is great! I am glad to see you.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith get strong, jessica smith workouts