Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-05-18, 10:58 AM  
ots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katri View Post
I just received a package of DVDs! I will try to wait till Christmas to open this package, but I don't know if I can, I'm so excited to have something new. I will post again after I open the package.

Thank You again Anne for your generosity, and sharing your favorite products with me! Happy Holidays!
Wow - that was fast! I plan to try to wait until after Christmas myself --- so I don't blame you. I look forward to the opening.
ots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-18, 11:18 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by ots View Post
Wow - that was fast! I plan to try to wait until after Christmas myself --- so I don't blame you. I look forward to the opening.
Overseas mail seems to be faster than mail in the USA right now! I've been waiting for papers from our insurance company for a week!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-18, 02:14 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Well I couldn't wait! I got another package that I'm assuming was from my SS. No name but two HUGE bars of Finnish chocolate and another package of individually wrapped Finnish chocolates.

So I had to also open the first box and was THRILLED to see the Ript90 Fit set!!!! Yay! I'm thinking new year rotation!

And there was also a beautiful Jasmine scented jar candle and some natural flavored lip balms! How fun!! I love lip balm! And this is a new brand I've never tried.

I think I will put the candle in my home office. Or the living room. Bathroom? ;-)

So thank you SO MUCH whoever you are! I can't wait to try the DVDs and everything else. Merry Christmas!!

On another note: I can't wait until my giftee gets her stuff. I had SOOO much fun shopping!

Ho ho ho!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-18, 02:18 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katri View Post
I got a package from The Abnormal Beauty Company on Friday, I received the Buffet, Lactid Acid and Granactive Retinoid Emulsion from The Ordinary Brand. I was so excited about them, I've been thinking about trying some new products for a while now. I went to read about them, but then I started to worry that what if there was some mix-up and that my Secret Santa had meant to order them for herself. I want to thank Sherri for her help, she confirmed that they were for me, so I opened them today and will start with the Buffet today

Thank You so much to my Secret Santa Anne!
Katri, how are those products? I'm always looking for good skin care and have bookmarked their site.

Thanks!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-18, 05:11 PM  
lorajc

Woohoo....I received a package in the mail today. Priority Mail....which wasn't necessary to whomever mailed it!! However, it arrived safe and sound. I set it aside and I'm super excited to open it and see what goodies await. The return address has a name of a "Cookie"....so I'll have to do some investigating....thanks to my Secret Santa. I can't wait to see what I got!!
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-18, 02:58 PM  
sherry7899

Just a reminder: tomorrow is the mailing deadline.

Old 12-07-18, 05:11 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I have everything but still need to wrap. Will mail tomorrow.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-18, 06:52 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

My package has been mailed, but when I boxed/taped things up I'd realized I left the card sitting on the table. Also (just a warning to my giftee) the box is filled to the brim, so use caution when opening if you use sharp objects.

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-18, 09:44 PM  
aunatural

Well crap! Thought it was Monday . To my Santa, I received a package yesterday that I didn't order. I will open it on Christmas morning. To giftee, package will be mailed ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-18, 10:38 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunatural View Post
Well crap! Thought it was Monday . To my Santa, I received a package yesterday that I didn't order. I will open it on Christmas morning. To giftee, package will be mailed ASAP.
It was usually earlier than December 8th, actually I think most years it was the 5th.

Tags
2018 holiday thank you