Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-14-18, 08:11 AM  
aunatural

When I get a theme, I run with it. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I am trying to picture a unicorn headband. That sounds really cute!

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 08:36 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunatural View Post
When I get a theme, I run with it. Lol
I do the same some years. This year was Snoopy, which was so fun!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 09:59 PM  
lorajc

Just a quick pop in...I am waiting to open my package until Christmas!!! 2 more weeks.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-18, 08:07 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

As I mentioned up-thread, I am coming back to post an official THANK YOU!!! To thank my super awesome secret Santa, Sherry! I received two packages of goodies! I held on to them for a while because I have been so busy with work and family, but the other night I opened them because I could no longer resist.

First, the workouts! YAY!
Jessica Smith’s Feel Good Fusion
Jessica Smith’s Total Stretch
Gina B’s Dance that Walk (Just saw this on Amazon suggestions - can’t wait to try!)
Leslie’s Burn to the Beat

She also showered me with smell-good lotions and soaps and some neat aromatherapy shower melts. I plan to try one tomorrow when I have more time to enjoy the scents! There was also sea salt chocolate covered cashews, caramel cashew mix, (I love chocolate mixed with something salty), Snoopy socks , Snoopy coffee cup and she even had kitty and Snoopy gift wrap! She also sent me novels by three new-to-me authors to try as I am James Rollins addict.

I cannot thank Sherry enough for her generosity! My daughter said I have been spoiled beyond belief. I agree!!!

Thank you again, Sherry7899!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-18, 08:52 AM  
sherry7899

Nancy, I am so glad you enjoyed the gifts! You are very welcome! I had so much fun shopping for you. Did you find the folder of recipes, (buried in the bottom of the box) and the lip balms and lip tint that were in the Snoopy cosmetic bag? I was hoping the lumpiness of the cosmetic bag would prompt you to open it

I hope you like the new authors. I love picking out books.

I hope you like the t-shirt with your Snoopy avatar photo on it. I could not resist that!

Happy Holidays to you!

Sherry

Old 12-15-18, 08:57 AM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Dear lreidgreen, I received my package last night! Can I tell you just how delighted I am to discover you are my Santa, after I was your Hanukkah Santa last year?

I'd had a bad night with insomnia, a totally crappy day yesterday, and coming home to your package caused my first smile in 24 hours. Thank you so much and I haven't even opened it yet. I don't know how long I'll last .... the suspense is killing me!!
Pat, I did see your post and I thought I responded but I see that my response didn’t post for some reason. Thank you for letting me know you received the package - with the mail this time of year I always worry about delivery. I was happy to be your Santa after you were my generous and thoughtful Santa last year. I hope you enjoy everything.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-18, 06:39 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Sherry:Yes! Oh, my! I forgot to mention the recipes and lip balms. They are already in use - one in the car, work desk and purse and the Burt’s Bees came in handy on Thursday morning for the annual event I oversee.
Then I got up this morning and remembered I forgot to mention the shirt, because I had washed it and it’s ready to go! I just opened the drawer and thought OMG! How could I have left that off of the list.... AND it’s my favorite color and favorite SNOOPY! (And my avatar - haha!). You are the best SS ever!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Old 12-16-18, 07:45 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
Sherry:Yes! Oh, my! I forgot to mention the recipes and lip balms. They are already in use - one in the car, work desk and purse and the Burt’s Bees came in handy on Thursday morning for the annual event I oversee.
Then I got up this morning and remembered I forgot to mention the shirt, because I had washed it and it’s ready to go! I just opened the drawer and thought OMG! How could I have left that off of the list.... AND it’s my favorite color and favorite SNOOPY! (And my avatar - haha!). You are the best SS ever!
I hope the recipes for the Instant Pot work well for you. I tried to write some tips. I printed out some simple ones I have used that I know turn out well. I was so intimidated by my Instant Pot that I left it in the box for a month before I tried it!

You'll have to let me know if the cashew M&M bar cookie recipe is good if you have time to try it. It sounded delicious

I go through lip balms like crazy in the winter, so when I saw they sold a multi pack I had to pick that up for you. Burts Bees lip shimmer is my favorite also (fig shade!). My wonderful Santa Bonnie sent me one.

Snoopy and purple-could not pass that up for you

Happy Holidays!
Sherry

Old 12-16-18, 07:59 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

I tell you what, those little things are hard to keep track of! They can roll under the car seat in a flash when you’re in a hurry.

I told DH that when Christmas is over and things (hopefully) slow down a bit we will spend some time cooking. Actually, he gave me a list of groceries a mile long yesterday so we can make several things at home. I am thinking of taking vacation between Christmas and New Year’s which would be a great time to experiment.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Old 12-17-18, 09:11 AM  
Rhonda

DesertMermaid - thank you for the gifts.

I received KCM Stepboxing 2 with a couple tea samples. I had received earlier a national park calendar, grand canyon puzzle and KCM month subscription.

Thanks and hope you have a great Christmas.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2018 holiday thank you