Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-02-19, 10:33 AM  
Scorpio6

Margaret richard it problems w/ orders

I simply can't buy any more DVDs or digital content from Margaret Richard's Body Electric website until her IT company gets their act together, or she changes companies that service the site.

I have bought a considerable amt of stuff both DVD & digital, and the orders section of my acct is not accurate, it doesn't show all the stuff I've bought, and on top of that, when I click on either "Details" or the order number, just get a PHP Error message and can't access content. I don't have the space to keep downloads all the time on my tablet when I'm not using them, so I have to be able to access them.

Her IT company, Cleeng, has not been helpful, they sent me an email yesterday, 8/1, that since they had not had a response from me they were closing the ticket. That email from them is the first contact I've ever had from them! Pretty deceptive. Problem is not fixed. I sent a direct message to Margaret thru Facebook and told her about it, and that I can't buy anything more until this is fixed or she changes companies. [I just bought a used like new DVD of "Getting Better" from Amazon and had to pay $35 for it plus shipping.]

Just wanted to warn others on VF about this. Good luck.
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-19, 11:05 AM  
sherry7899

I had a problem with what was supposed to be a free trial of her streaming site a few months ago. I had posted about it here. I was charged for the free trial before the seven days was up. I wrote Margaret on Facebook and contacted through the Body Electric website. I did not get a response after waiting several days. I ended up filing a dispute with my credit card company. Magically then I got a refund!

People have posted on her Facebook site about the streaming being down for days more than once.

I'm glad I bought all the dvds from her site that I wanted before she changed companies.

I hope you can get this resolved quickly.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-19, 11:38 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Scorpio6, thanks for the warning.

MR/Body Electric has had a LONG history of poor customer service and security issues).

Here is a thread I posted way back in 2004 about her website lack of security which goes back to at least 2002. (I said I'd never order from her again, but did many years later when she had a crazy discount on her DVDs.)

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...light=margaret

Sherry and I both post on these MR gripe threads.

I've had problems with ordering from her over the years. She sent me a DVD-R one time and I had to call her to get a properly pressed DVD.

I donated a large amount to her last begathon and received NO thanks or acknowledgement of any kind. I didn't want the free year of streaming as I didn't want to give them my credit card info.

So, all these years later, there are still issues with her!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-19, 11:48 AM  
bubbles76

Scorpio a VFer is offering many of her MR dvds for sale on VF Roost. May want to check it out .
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-19, 11:22 AM  
Scorpio6

bubbles76:
How do I get on VFRoost? Do you have a link?
Old 08-03-19, 11:38 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio6 View Post
bubbles76:
How do I get on VFRoost? Do you have a link?
Are you on Facebook already? A member of vf roost has to invite you.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-19, 11:09 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Boy am I glad now that her streaming is so expensive and I never signed up for it!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-19, 11:10 AM  
Scorpio6

Fb vf roost

sherry7899:
I am on Facebook already, as Carol Laitinen. I would love to have somebody from VF Roost invite me.

Tags
bad customer service, margaret richard, poor customer service