Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-20, 08:59 PM  
Anny

Sandra let me know your thoughts if you do revisit the upper body segment from the Squeeze workout!
Old 07-17-20, 09:04 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Linda, I don't think you are missing much. Most of us are just holed up pandemic wise. Take care of those wrists! I've been having some wrist/shoulder stuff and have been doing a number of videos from a chiropractor on YouTube, Adam Fields DC.

Carolyn, I stayed away from Cathe for a long time b/c I thought she was too advanced too. The practices of hers I tried were doable, yet just not my thing. I actually was disappointed when KCM started filming in Cathe's studio--I know it's convenient for her given that they are both in south NJ, but I miss Kelly's old set with the three big windows!

Sandra, maybe the owner of my yoga studio is using that justification too. Sounds like your trip down the WHFN memory lane has been a bit hit and miss.

Paine, I read your 2 UPF 50 shirts as 50 shirts, LOL! I filmed a new practice focused on boat pose today and threw in quite a bit of hamstring stretches as per your request:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNt9UWDCY-0

Cheers and TGIF to all! Any fun stay home plans for the weekend?

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-20, 10:23 AM  
Paine
VF Supporter

T.A. Post Pregnancy Workout 1 (first 20 minutes through plank series)
Part of Beth's Boat Pose practice

Beth, I did some of your Boat Pose practice and liked the creative use of the wall in the first 10 minutes (with a good hamstring stretch). I subbed a forward standing fold instead of leaning my tailbone against the wall to avoid tailbone pain. I had to skip the last 10 minutes since my hyper sensitive tailbone can't tolerate boat pose.

Sandra, you are fortunate that you have a nice color of hair that requires no salon upkeep. I'm trying to make peace with all the gray that is coming in my hair (I haven't had my hair colored since late February).

Anny, I know how much work it was to for you to keep children in music lessons (and expensive too!). All 3 of my kids played the violin when they were growing up. I have fond memories of those times but it was a lot of work!
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-20, 11:24 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Paine, thanks for the feedback; glad you managed to get some good hamstring stretches out of the practice even if you had to skip boat.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-20, 05:10 PM  
Paine
VF Supporter

This afternoon I walked to/from the park with my grandson.
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote