Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-12, 02:17 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Tapout XT 2

Here's the pre-order link:
http://www.tapoutxt.com/index-2.html

I just saw this over @ Tapout XT's FB page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=x08e8jB7Bu8

Last edited by mizach; 01-18-13 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Added pre-order link
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-12, 04:33 AM  
mchelle81

I liked tapout unfortunately got fed up after 2 weeks was looking forward to tapout 2 but I havnt got enough room for skipping and I havnt got medicine ball with handles so will have to pass on this one
mchelle81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-12, 05:58 AM  
kariev34

thanks for posting this! I'm definitely going to order when its available.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-12, 08:05 AM  
jessicarobin

I didn't really like the first one but this one looks killer!!!!!!!!! Wonder when we can order?
jessicarobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-12, 09:49 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I only just got and have done some of the workouts on the original Tapout, and already really enjoy it and will likely have to pick up Tapout 2 as well.

A lot of the moves looked fairly similar to the original (but with resistance) but hopefully they will be different enough to warrant having both systems. And it certainly looks challenging I wonder how heavy the medicine ball is? (and how much it will cost/assume you won't be able to buy the system without it/but we'll see!)

Thanks for the info! Happy Black Friday!
Old 11-23-12, 10:03 AM  
dela

This looks tough!

I loved Tapout, but as with all workouts, I did get tired of doing them after a few months, and I found I would just repeat the same few.

Right now I'm nursing a back thing, so just looking at this right now feels painful. But I'll definitely take a second look when it comes out and I'm stronger again.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-12, 10:26 AM  
lila_says

Oooooh, thank for posting! This definitely looks good, although I too have concerns about space & equipment. I'm so glad workouts like this are available these days, it makes it easier to get tough gym quality workouts at home.
lila_says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-12, 10:51 AM  
momof10

Thanks for posting this, Lorna!!! I think I am in, too. I loved TapOut. I think this one looks more challenging, also. I would have to get a medicine ball with handles, though. Maybe, I could just save the money and use a weight. We will see. I love my TapOut mat.

Cheryl
Old 11-23-12, 10:54 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
Thanks for posting this, Lorna!!! I think I am in, too. I loved TapOut. I think this one looks more challenging, also. I would have to get a medicine ball with handles, though. Maybe, I could just save the money and use a weight. We will see. I love my TapOut mat.

Cheryl
It looks to me like a weight would work just fine. I think this does look better than the first, mostly because I don't really like using resistance tubing as the primary prop . . but I sort of don't like how the medicine ball is the primary prop in this one either - even though I prefer medicine balls to resistance tubing. It feels . . like it is a gimmick (no offense to anyone, they still look fun).
Old 11-23-12, 11:22 AM  
andtckrtoo

I'll bet the med ball is part of the package, and I'll bet it's around 8 pounds. I could be wrong.

Looks interesting. I really do like TapoutXT, but Mike gets on my nerves a bit. I agree that the medball as the only prop is a bit lame, but I can see it would be a killer workout with it, especially for the core. I will probably break and get this one, but I may wait a bit. I have Asylum 2 that I'm starting on Sunday, and I'm getting Combat, plus I just ordered Skogg's new one, and I'm in the middle of Skogg the original. (Yes, doing an Asylum/Skogg hybrid).