Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-12, 04:36 AM  
jjarboe

I can't wait!!!! I knew I would order before even reading the descriptions!!!! Yippppeeeeee!!!!!
jjarboe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-12, 04:46 AM  
acescholar

These sound really good, Afterburn and Athletic Training are two of my faves from LIS. But, without free shipping the pre-sale price isn't as tempting; I may wait until they come out. But, I'm still working my way back after slow healing from oral surgery, doing a lot of LIS lately, and I may feel more eager for these new ones in a couple of weeks!

I do wish the 30% coupon applied to accessories; I'd probably bite then and have an order over $50!
acescholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-12, 07:06 AM  
fit44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee View Post
I have aged. Just reading the descriptions made my joints ache and my will wilt. Kudos to everyone who is excited.
LOL! I was thinking the exact same thing. I love Cathe's strength workouts but I'm not into the hardcore cardio anymore. My diet is my fat burner.

I was hoping for another strength workout or barre.
fit44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-12, 07:06 AM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Not a deal for me. These will probably be cheaper through Mary with the 10% discount and free shipping. I still haven't done half of my LIS workouts. I like Cathe but find myself reaching for my lower intensity workouts......

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-12, 08:39 AM  
workoutjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee View Post
I have aged. Just reading the descriptions made my joints ache and my will wilt. Kudos to everyone who is excited.
No kidding! Afterburn and Athletic Training sounded too exhausting to me. These new ones make me want to lay down and take a nap. lol. I'm "only" 40...

But I am glad for those that are psyched about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
I have no interest in this preorder. I need to use the Cathe workouts that I have first. And, the price isn't that great of an incentive. I am not into high impact, either.

Pam
I agree, I need to use the Cathe workouts, etc. I already have (and the other ones on my wishlist - TurboBarre and Tri-sets - lol). I'm kind of relieved I don't want these though since there are other Cathes and KCMs I want, in addition to some GreatMats...
workoutjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-12, 08:53 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefit View Post
You'll get the other dvd's right away and the preorder when they are released. Not a stupid question...I wondered the same thing when I ordered LIS and Drill Max came a week later!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegoddess View Post
I believe the DVDs you order apart from the preorder ship now.
Thanks There's a couple of Cathe's I've been wanting to order so this is great to know.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-12, 11:21 AM  
red1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fit44 View Post
LOL! I was thinking the exact same thing. I love Cathe's strength workouts but I'm not into the hardcore cardio anymore. My diet is my fat burner.

I was hoping for another strength workout or barre.
I was also hoping for a strength workout

I use Cathe the most for weight training, but for cardio it's all my elliptical, Leslie, or an occasional Firm workout.
Old 02-08-12, 12:08 PM  
unfetteredpast

I'll wait. The presale price isn't that great, so if they turn out to be two workouts that I have to have, then I'll get them from Mary.

Frankly, I don't know if I really want another video with the same formula ... same set, same background exercisers. I'm really bored with that brick studio background. There's a lot more variety out there these days.
unfetteredpast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-12, 04:48 PM  
dixie

I ordered these. I am on a Cathe kick right now, so her presale was great news for me.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-12, 05:24 PM  
Kathryn
VF Supporter

I haven't even used the LIS DVD's I got! (I did preview them all, though). I just don't have time for the workouts I do have (when I can, I get in a walk outside, and have recently started using my office building on the weekend for indoor walking).

I'm thinking that if these do look interesting to me (after seeing clips and reviews), by the time I'm ready to use them, they might be on sale! (if not, I'll order them from Mary).

2010 season speed-walking 5K PR: 35:47
2011 season race-walking 5K PR: 34:42
Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe friedrich