Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-24-10, 10:22 AM  
lulubell

YESSSSS!!!! I'm so happy you did that but now I can't wait to know more, talk about dangling a carrot!!! I hope it's like Insanity or a weight workout, I will have no problem getting anything from Shaun T before reviews...he rocks my world!
lulubell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-10, 10:32 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubell View Post
YESSSSS!!!! I'm so happy you did that but now I can't wait to know more, talk about dangling a carrot!!! I hope it's like Insanity or a weight workout, I will have no problem getting anything from Shaun T before reviews...he rocks my world!
Ditto!!!
Old 01-24-10, 11:01 AM  
roleez
VF Supporter

Quote:
I am sorry if this brought bad feelings for you. I just posted it because I was excited about a system that is working for me. I understand that BB has some serious issues with customer service and the like, but I truly was just looking forward to more dvds.
I'm sorry if I poo pooed your good news, I know BB makes great products! I just wish they weren't so crazy about things but I'm glad for you that you will be getting more workouts you love soon
Old 01-24-10, 01:53 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
Me too !!!!! I want more details !!!

Me three!!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beachbody, insanity