Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-20-13, 03:16 AM  
ronnee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfreund View Post
Ronnee -- DH is part of the tri club here in San Diego, and he says it is just great. They have lots of useful training events, which are mostly free, and it's a good group of people. He says that at every sprint triathlon he's seen there have been lots of people walking.

If you want more info, you can pm me.

Gwynn
Thanks Gwynn! I'll be PMing you after the weekend -- really appreciate it!

Ronnee
ronnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-13, 10:48 AM  
andtckrtoo

How exciting Ronee!!! I've found runners, cyclist and swimmers some of the best people out there. They usually share a passion not for competition but for better themselves, and tend to be very welcoming to everyone (there are exceptions, of course, but phooey on those elitists!). Have fun!! I think the rewards of getting out there and doing something you never thought you could do are immeasurable. I so excited for you!
Old 07-20-13, 05:19 PM  
ronnee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
How exciting Ronee!!! I've found runners, cyclist and swimmers some of the best people out there. They usually share a passion not for competition but for better themselves, and tend to be very welcoming to everyone (there are exceptions, of course, but phooey on those elitists!). Have fun!! I think the rewards of getting out there and doing something you never thought you could do are immeasurable. I so excited for you!
Thanks! I'm anxious but that's part of the reason I want to do it if that makes sense. I always encourage my kids to get out of their comfort zone, so I have to teach by leading I guess!
ronnee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
triathlon