Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-18-11, 04:21 PM  
Donna D

Exhale: Core Fusion: Cardio Pure Intensity

Exhale: Core Fusion: Cardio Pure Intensity - Amazon has it being released on 8/23, most likely Acacia will offer it sooner.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-11, 07:20 PM  
marissajd

Thanks for the heads up! I've been eagerly waiting for this DVD since taking a live CF Cardio class last year.
marissajd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-11, 07:49 PM  
munchkin78

I love the CF cardio class on yogavibes but have a hard time justifying the subscription just for that. I hope this DVD is as good as that class. I'm looking forward to it.

Melissa
munchkin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-11, 06:42 AM  
DD546

I am a total Core Fusion junkie. I have every DVD, and I use them a lot. Core Fusion has really changed by body in very good ways. I had heard that 2 new DVDs were coming out, and I've been anxiously waiting to hear when. Thanks for the heads up.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-11, 07:17 AM  
alisoncooks

I'm interested in this; I remember (quite a while ago) they had some clips of them rehearsing this?
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-11, 08:01 AM  
hotncmom

For those of you that have taken a class live or on yogavibes, what is this like? What kind of exercises does it consist of? Thanks!
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-11, 08:11 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
For those of you that have taken a class live or on yogavibes, what is this like? What kind of exercises does it consist of? Thanks!
Yes, I'm quite curious as to how the people from CF teach a cardio class. One armed staccato pushups with opposing leg raised off the floor?
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-11, 10:57 AM  
marissajd

hotncmom, I’ve done a live CF class and the yogavibes class, and they were more or less identical. The cardio effect comes from doing lower body movements w/ upper body light weights (for example, Warrior 2 pulses w/ bicep curls, speed skaters w/ tricep lifts, static lunges w/ overhead lifts, etc.), kickboxing -type movements, balance/toning moves (for example, balancing on one leg, doing leg lifts w/ the other as you work your triceps), and lots of mountain climbers between the blocks of toning work. I think the structure of the workout (toning/balance segments alternating w/ cardio bursts) and the fact that it is done barefoot and on a yoga mat make the time fly and it doesn’t have the dread factor that some other cardio workouts do. I also love that it includes toning, cardio, balance, and core work.

The yogavibes clip gives you a pretty good idea of what to expect: http://www.yogavibes.com/store/all-p...exhale-spa-ny/
marissajd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-11, 11:22 AM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissajd View Post
hotncmom, I’ve done a live CF class and the yogavibes class, and they were more or less identical. The cardio effect comes from doing lower body movements w/ upper body light weights (for example, Warrior 2 pulses w/ bicep curls, speed skaters w/ tricep lifts, static lunges w/ overhead lifts, etc.), kickboxing -type movements, balance/toning moves (for example, balancing on one leg, doing leg lifts w/ the other as you work your triceps), and lots of mountain climbers between the blocks of toning work. I think the structure of the workout (toning/balance segments alternating w/ cardio bursts) and the fact that it is done barefoot and on a yoga mat make the time fly and it doesn’t have the dread factor that some other cardio workouts do. I also love that it includes toning, cardio, balance, and core work.

The yogavibes clip gives you a pretty good idea of what to expect: http://www.yogavibes.com/store/all-p...exhale-spa-ny/
That sounds and looks great! Thank you! Now I'm really looking forward to this one. I love Core Fusion but it is so hard for me to get in cardio; I love integrating cardio bursts in with balance/toning
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-11, 11:29 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I actually have the yogavibes Cardio Bridgehampton class downloaded on to my Windows Media player. (I don't know how that happened... I thought I'd downloaded a sample clip and recently discovered it's the entire class! )

Haven't tried it so far because I'm useless at converting to DVD-R and don't exercise in front of my desktop PC. (No laptop.) But I think I'll figure out a way to roll out a mat there and try it out.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
core fusion, core fusion cardio, exhale core fusion