Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-11-11, 05:57 PM  
gigi

Peak 10 Set?

So, who has tried the workouts? What do you think? What do you like, don't like? How's the music? I'm really wanting to read reviews and thoughts on these workouts. I hope to be able to afford them one day in the future but until then, I live through you guys who have them and are previewing, using them! Spill it people!!!
Old 05-11-11, 06:26 PM  
dmlarue1

I just recieved my set yesterday, but not following the rotation. The only one I did so far was Pure Cardio and I really liked it. It's cycles of basecamp (a quick recovery), ascent (intermediate cardio) and climb (higher impact, plyos, etc). I do climb on my rebounder which works out really well. The moves are a blend of kickboxing and basic cardio steps (jumps, hops, skaters, kneeups, shuffles, etc). The music is so-so...it's musac and light...it's not bad but not great like turbo fire. I like Michelle she's professional and not annoying and very motivating. I liked the workout alot and I burned a good amount of calories. I can't do any workout for 8 weeks, so I am sprinkling these in here and there. I haven't tried the strength workouts yet...but I did notice that most of the leg exercises are squats and lunges
dmlarue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-11, 04:44 PM  
gigi

Thanks for the response! I saw another thread asking the same thing with more responses. The set sounds like something I'd like to have one day. Thanks again!

Tags
michelle dozois, peak 10, peak fit challenge