Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-11, 06:55 AM  
kariev34

In love with KCM

For so long, my go to girl for workouts has been Cathe. But I must confess I have found another love. I just ordered pretty much all of KCM's workouts! I love the minimal equipment, efficiency, and her personality! With the 30 minute workouts I can get a great workout in minimal time or I can mix and match to create my own workout. I have completely fallen in love with her style. Just wanted to share. Also, I wanted to know if anyone has done a KCM rotation exclusively? If so, what did your week look like?
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 07:20 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Hi Kariev!
LOVE Kelly; she's my all-round favorite individual instructor.
She's posted some rotations on her website (here's the one on her home page: http://www.coffeyfit.com/catalog/ima...M-rotation.pdf) but, yes, I've done exclusive rotations of my own design. I separate her workouts into either primarily cardio or primarily sculpt categories, then alternate from each category 6 days/week. Each day I do whatever I want from the given DVD - a 30min workout, a premix, or the whole thing. Works great, and I appreciate the variety and freedom!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 07:23 AM  
KellyMarie65

I used her dvd last night, muscle definition. I was originally going for a 30 minute workout and ended hitting the 85 minute premix of both workouts with abs. Loved the abs too. I am still looking at her split sessions, I know I want it.
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 07:26 AM  
marymc

I love KCM too, ladies. I only have Bootcamp, Circuit Burn and Kickboxing. I'm wondering if I should acquire others now! Kariev and Lucky Star, I'd love to hear your favorites.

I haven't done an exclusive rotation, but a week never passes where I'm not adding some KCM on. Even when I was trying to do TA, I added on the cardio mixes from KCM.
marymc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 07:32 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I really, truly enjoy them ALL and find they each have something great to offer, but right now my favorites are: TLC, Circuit Burn, Bootcamp and Power Sculpting.
However, Weights, Muscle Definition, and Cardio Blast are never far behind.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 07:43 AM  
Vee

I am on a slow / no buy and firmly committed to the idea that less is more.

If I were to lose all my DVDs, I would acquire the complete 30 minute series (except Body Training which I don't do often because I don't know where to fit it in) and would be satiated. I would also buy a few yoga of course.

KCM is fabulous.
Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 08:11 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

It's her personality that cinches the deal for me. I love her attitude, energy and being a NYC gal I just love her northeast accent!
Pat58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 08:17 AM  
pattyd0319

I love her workouts too. Her NYC - New You Coming is still one I pull out quite a bit when I'm doing a rotation to lean out while still trying to maintain some muscle. I also really love 30 minutes Weights and Muscle Definition.
pattyd0319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 08:36 AM  
katalina

I just discovered Kelly and I have Circuit Burn & Muscle Definition. Circuit Burn is terrific!! The premixes are incredible!! I've been doing Circuit Burn at least 4x/week, Muscle Definition 2x/week and Tracie Long's Leaning Out every other week. My wish list is full of Kelly 30MTF workouts now.

So glad I listened to the enablers here and all the raves about Circuit Burn!!
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 09:29 AM  
juberann

Count me in the KCM lovefest I LOVE, LOVE her workouts. The 30 MTF series got me hooked. I love Kelly's personality, her modifier Lauren, the music she uses in her workouts, the 30 minute format and the PREMIXES I look at all the workouts that I own and, honestly, if I were to get rid of every single one of them and just keep my KCM workouts, I have everything I need. Kelly is by far my favorite instructor.
I LOVE TLC Boxing, I can honestly say it is my favorite cardio workout I havn't yet tried Split Sessions, came down with the stomach flu and have been weak and wiped out this week, but SS is on my schedule for next week. I am dying to try it.
I never tried Cathe's workouts because of all the equipment required, they always seemed to be too long for my schedule and the cost of her workouts (although I see they have come down in price). Just never jumped on the Cathe wagon.
I love the variety of Kelly's workouts, the fact I can choose how long they are and now that there are 10 DVDs in the 30 MTF series, the mix and match possibilities are ENDLESS!! Kelly's workouts are the best value out there. I am SO happy she has stayed with, and added to, her 30 minute series. I think she knows she has a winner here and I can't wait to see what she's coming out with next. I see myself using her videos for years

Tags
kcm, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer