Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-27-10, 09:24 PM  
michl43

Question How do I inflate a Bosu?

I bought a Bosu at Target today. How do I inflate this thing? I put the needle of a bike pump in the hole and air keeps coming out. The hole on the bosu is too big for the needle. Can't figure it out. If anyone is interested, I saw Kettlenetics there on clearance for $14.97. TIA
michl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-10, 09:35 PM  
kali1

Quote:
Originally Posted by michl43 View Post
I bought a Bosu at Target today. How do I inflate this thing? I put the needle of a bike pump in the hole and air keeps coming out. The hole on the bosu is too big for the needle. Can't figure it out. If anyone is interested, I saw Kettlenetics there on clearance for $14.97. TIA
Do you have a balance ball pump? That's what I inflated my with.
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-10, 09:51 PM  
fagiles

Quote:

Hi

I purchased a Bosu at Target on Friday but haven't tried to inflate it. I don't know if I prefer this one or the Bosu 3D. I was waiting for a response from an Ebay seller but then I saw the Bosu at Target for $99 which included 4 workouts. It seemed a like a good purchase. Enjoy it !!!

Also, I recall seeing the instructions for inflating the Bosu on the dvd.

felecia
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-10, 10:34 AM  
michl43

I used my balance ball pump, and it did the job quickly! I wish there were more beginner bosu dvds out there.. like "10 minute solution bosu" etc..
Old 03-28-10, 10:36 AM  
michl43

Felecia, i saw the one on Ebay too, is that the one for $79 for the Bosu 3D? I was thinking about that one too, but it's "refurbished" or returned to mint condition, and i thought it would be as hassle to return it if something was wrong... sometimes that happens, but if not, it's a great deal if you want the 3d part.
Old 03-28-10, 11:25 AM  
fagiles

Quote:
Felecia, i saw the one on Ebay too, is that the one for $79 for the Bosu 3D? I was thinking about that one too, but it's "refurbished" or returned to mint condition, and i thought it would be as hassle to return it if something was wrong... sometimes that happens, but if not, it's a great deal if you want the 3d part.
Hi Michelle,

Yes, that's the same one. I asked the seller a question with no response yet. I also sent an email to a buyer to ask what they thought of it since it was refurbished. I think there is a 7 day exchange policy but no refund. I figured with the one from Target I can at least try it and return it if I don't like it. Maybe I will inflate mine tomorrow. I am excited about trying it.

felecia
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote