Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-05-18, 06:19 PM  
dls

Cathe or Kelly

I am hoping someone can suggest a new Cathe or Kelly workout dvd. I am looking for strength training dvds that has premixes. I love compound moves.
I am going back to planet fitness tomorrow but need 1 or 2 new strength dvds.

Thanks Deb
dls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-18, 06:22 PM  
bubbles76

I know KCM Plateau Buster has compound moves, and it has premixes. Cathe has a STS total body compound premix. Hmm...I think most of Cathe's metabolic workouts are probably compound moves as well.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-18, 07:44 PM  
horusosiris

KCM -30 MT LIFT - Both workouts on this DVD utilize mostly compound exercises.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-18, 09:52 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

A lot of KCM's are compound moves so it's hard to choose.

Cathe's ICE Total Body Metabolic conditioning

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-18, 08:00 AM  
marki64

I love KCM's Strength & Stamina, Your Best Body and Body Shop. I think I either own or have gotten most of her workouts from the library. Our library carries all of the KCM's. These are my faves for compound work.

Cathe's ICE Total Metabolic is a popular one, but not one I reach for often. IMO, I find it a little repetitive and very shoulder focused. I don't have many of her newer compound workouts and I am trying to think of what stands out. With Cathe it starts to all look the same to me, so I can't think of anything. I know I did a premix that I liked better than ICE TBMC, but I can't remember which one I did. I don't know if it was from Fit Split or not, but it was fun and challenging. I wish I could share it, because I wanted to do it again. I didn't log it well, so I am not happy with myself.

Michelle Dozios's Cardio Strength dvds are mainly compound moves, but they have short cardio bursts added. They are fun and quick moving.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, compound exercises, compound moves, kelly coffey-meyer