Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-29-20, 04:30 PM  
moonbeam31

Hey VF friends

I've been on VF for a long time now! Im not the most active on a lot of check-ins, but I've come to know a lot of you over the years! I've even met a few of you in Real Life too! I just wanted to say thanks for all the trades, sase's, advice and friendship. I'm not active on facebook, but I do have an instagram. I am @tracyazgal on there if you guys wanna follow me and visa-versa. I'm friends with a few of you on insta already. This forum was really my first experience with any type of "social media" community. I'm feeling sentimental because my 84 year old mom just passed away Monday morning in her memory care facility due to her underlying condition of Alzheimer's Dementia but really because she contracted covid-19. It is such a weird time in the world. We were able to see her after suiting up in N95 masks, gowns, gloves. Not ideal, but they knew her time was near. My sisters and I are planning a funeral service when we really can't have one until some restrictions are lifted because of social distancing. I am thankful for you guys and any advice or support you can give me!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-20, 04:59 PM  
anetta

Sorry for your loss-my prayers are with you and your family.

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-20, 05:00 PM  
Erica H.

I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is already so hard, but the situation with Covid make it even harder.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-20, 05:06 PM  
wendug

My condolences on the loss of your mother. I'm glad you were able to see her although suiting up wasn't ideal, but understandable. These are tough times!
Old 04-29-20, 06:00 PM  
CharM

I'm so sorry for your loss, and I'm also glad that the care facility allowed you to see her.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-20, 06:07 PM  
Floren

Hi, I'm glad you posted. Even though I'm mostly a lurker, I recognize your name. Thanks for sharing the news about your mother. So very sorry to hear it. Hope you find some comfort in her memory. You can see some supportive VF friends here anytime you want the company ETA sending you a pm
Floren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-20, 06:16 PM  
sillygirl

Hugs. I'm sorry for your loss as well but glad that you were able to see your mom.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-20, 06:28 PM  
alisoncooks

Hi! It's nice to "see" you! We were in a check-in together for a long while...but I never joined another one after "Losing It" faded away. I'm just terrible at remembering them!

I am sorry to hear about your mom. I'm glad you were allowed to be with her at the end.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-20, 06:28 PM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

I’m so very sad for your loss and especially in such trying times. Glad the facility enabled you to be with her.
seagreen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-20, 06:49 PM  
TracyQ

Moonbeam—I’m sorry for your loss. My 84-year old father-in-law passed away today (non covid related). Because we are social distancing we can’t do what we normally would do when a loved one passes (all get together as a family) so its lonely. In Massachusetts you are only allowed to have 10 people at any social gathering (including funerals).

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote