Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-08-18, 04:56 AM  
Katri

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateTT View Post
Well I couldn't wait! I got another package that I'm assuming was from my SS. No name but two HUGE bars of Finnish chocolate and another package of individually wrapped Finnish chocolates.

So I had to also open the first box and was THRILLED to see the Ript90 Fit set!!!! Yay! I'm thinking new year rotation!

And there was also a beautiful Jasmine scented jar candle and some natural flavored lip balms! How fun!! I love lip balm! And this is a new brand I've never tried.

I think I will put the candle in my home office. Or the living room. Bathroom? ;-)

So thank you SO MUCH whoever you are! I can't wait to try the DVDs and everything else. Merry Christmas!!

On another note: I can't wait until my giftee gets her stuff. I had SOOO much fun shopping!

Ho ho ho!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KateTT View Post
Katri, how are those products? I'm always looking for good skin care and have bookmarked their site.

Thanks!
Kate, you're very welcome! I had meant to include a note revealing my identity, but I must have forgotten. I am so happy that you are excited about the gifts, and I hope you enjoy the rotation and the chocolates!

I have only used the Buffet-serum so far, and I’m very excited about trying the other ones. I have normal skin that gets a little dry during winter, and when I started using the Buffet, I had a small, dry patch on my cheek that is now gone. My face feels really soft allover, so I think I'm now ready to start using the retinoid emulsion.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Old 12-08-18, 01:21 PM  
sherry7899

Bumping

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-18, 04:47 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Thank you, Rhonda!!!

Well, I finally opened my package from my Secret Santa today! I think I held out for a week, at least, LOL! Actually, I'm leaving town in the next few days and wanted to make sure I thanked you, Rhonda!

First, everything was beautifully wrapped and very festive. I have never used double-sided Christmas wrap and appreciated the designs when opening up my gifts. So pretty!

First the DVDs...
I got Tango Flex 2 DVD set (really looking forward to this one), Kelly's Body Design, and Alanna's Element Beginner Yoga. Love that Body Design has six short 15 minute workouts that I can squeeze in. Also, I've been doing kinder, gentler workouts so the yoga and stretch practices will fit in perfectly for me! I tend to ask for yoga, as the Holiday's can sometime be a bit stressful.

Food & Drink...
Godiva's Dark Chocolate Truffles and Dove's Chocolate Peppermint Bark! Oh boy, these will be a tasty treat (and all for me!) DH doesn't care for the dark stuff...which was my plan all along, ha ha! Yum!
And, Celestial Green Tea with White Tea (two of these!) I am a big tea drinker and will most certainly enjoy these. Sounds like a good combo.

Beauty...
Burt's Bee 4 pack lip balm with peppermint. My lips need this, and I don't know why I neglect them this time of year.

Inspirational/Fitness...
I unwrapped a desk calendar last week, that I'm enjoying each day. The motivational sayings have been a blessing!

Again, thanks so much Rhonda! You've really spoiled me and chose gifts that I will really enjoy! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity!

Happy Holiday's and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-18, 04:52 PM  
sherry7899

Pam, I love those Dove's Dark Chocolate Peppermint bark candies.....I may have bought some this year I'm the only one in our house that likes peppermint, so I can make them last a long time.

Old 12-09-18, 08:14 PM  
Cookie
VF Supporter

Wink

Santa works for the post office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
Woohoo....I received a package in the mail today. Priority Mail....which wasn't necessary to whomever mailed it!! However, it arrived safe and sound. I set it aside and I'm super excited to open it and see what goodies await. The return address has a name of a "Cookie"....so I'll have to do some investigating....thanks to my Secret Santa. I can't wait to see what I got!!

Never regret anything that made you smile!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-18, 08:29 PM  
sherry7899

Never mind. I posted in the wrong place.

Old 12-10-18, 08:16 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
Well, I finally opened my package from my Secret Santa today! I think I held out for a week, at least, LOL! Actually, I'm leaving town in the next few days and wanted to make sure I thanked you, Rhonda!

First, everything was beautifully wrapped and very festive. I have never used double-sided Christmas wrap and appreciated the designs when opening up my gifts. So pretty!

First the DVDs...
I got Tango Flex 2 DVD set (really looking forward to this one), Kelly's Body Design, and Alanna's Element Beginner Yoga. Love that Body Design has six short 15 minute workouts that I can squeeze in. Also, I've been doing kinder, gentler workouts so the yoga and stretch practices will fit in perfectly for me! I tend to ask for yoga, as the Holiday's can sometime be a bit stressful.

Food & Drink...
Godiva's Dark Chocolate Truffles and Dove's Chocolate Peppermint Bark! Oh boy, these will be a tasty treat (and all for me!) DH doesn't care for the dark stuff...which was my plan all along, ha ha! Yum!
And, Celestial Green Tea with White Tea (two of these!) I am a big tea drinker and will most certainly enjoy these. Sounds like a good combo.

Beauty...
Burt's Bee 4 pack lip balm with peppermint. My lips need this, and I don't know why I neglect them this time of year.

Inspirational/Fitness...
I unwrapped a desk calendar last week, that I'm enjoying each day. The motivational sayings have been a blessing!

Again, thanks so much Rhonda! You've really spoiled me and chose gifts that I will really enjoy! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity!

Happy Holiday's and Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Pam ,
Your very welcomed and hope you enjoy everything. I put one of those calendars on my wish list as I really like the couple of sayings I seen and having no year on it was perfect so it can be used over and over.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas to you and your family
Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-18, 11:36 AM  
ChrisS

Dear Secret Santa,

I received a box and assume it is from you. I haven't opened it (am trying to wait) but wanted to thank you in advance.

To my giftee, my package is going out today. So sorry for the delay.

Chris
ChrisS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-18, 02:00 PM  
aunatural

Mailed my giftee's package today via Priority Mail. I'm sorry for the delay. You will understand when you read the card.

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-18, 08:31 PM  
Cookie
VF Supporter

Got my gifts today! OMG!

amazing dark chocolate
Gloves
A ball for barre workouts
Essentrics barre workout
Barre 3 ballet fit
And Barre 3 studio shape

Thank you so so much, Pat58!!!!

Never regret anything that made you smile!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2018 holiday thank you