Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-15, 05:32 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Hi-

Is anyone planning on doing the Bikini Challenge that starts on 4/13? I looked at past challenges and they do look a bit cardio intensive, but I have been feeling the need for more cardio (esp. steady state stuff like run/walk/bike) to reduce stress.

I'm curious to see what they put out for this challenge!

Although I admit, I feel like a granny when I see them in their cute swimsuits!!

Donna
Donna, I did the Challenge 2 years ago and did walking and other DVDs for the cardio.
Old 04-12-15, 02:05 PM  
cherimac

The Weekly Schedule is out. They do have suggestions for people without the DVDs.

http://toneitup.com/2015/04/week-1-b...ekly-schedule/
Old 04-12-15, 04:58 PM  
nschultz

What is the consensus with this DVD set? Is it worth the money? Do you like 3 better than 2? I might be interested, but there hasn't been a whole lot of talk about them.

Thanks!
nschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-15, 05:01 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nschultz View Post
What is the consensus with this DVD set? Is it worth the money? Do you like 3 better than 2? I might be interested, but there hasn't been a whole lot of talk about them.

Thanks!
I only have the 3rd set - but it's better than I expected. I'm glad I purchased.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-15, 05:12 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by nschultz View Post

Thanks!
I just got it and haven't done any workouts yet. But from the quick preview, I think I will really like it. I do like BB2 a lot but wasn't that fond of the first one.

One thing I like about this set of workouts is the variety-dumbbell, kettlebell, stability ball, tubing.
Old 04-12-15, 05:50 PM  
donnamp

Hi!

Cheri - thanks for posting the link to the schedule!

I think I'm going to give it a go! I feel I need a change up and something to challenge me.

Is anyone else doing it?

I may also be convinced on the DVDs at some point. but I have had a lot of expenses lately, so I have to wait a bit before I splurge!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-15, 07:17 PM  
SuzieC

Thanks! Does anyone know if there is a printable version of the calendar ?
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-15, 08:27 PM  
Coastal Girl

Hi Everyone!

Is anyone interested in doing a check-in for the Bikini Series? I'm planning on doing a modified version of the workouts and nutrition plan (still doing TA streaming, but bought the Beach Babe 3 DVD so will mix that and the other workouts). I really just want some motivation for summer
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-15, 06:53 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Girl View Post
Hi Everyone!

Is anyone interested in doing a check-in for the Bikini Series? I'm planning on doing a modified version of the workouts and nutrition plan (still doing TA streaming, but bought the Beach Babe 3 DVD so will mix that and the other workouts). I really just want some motivation for summer
I did the Ultimate Bootycall today and will do barre3 abs later. I can check in with you.
Old 04-13-15, 08:34 AM  
Debbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Girl View Post
Hi Everyone!

Count me in! I too will be doing a modified version, but would love to be a part of a check in! Are you planning to count your miles/time as well? #100BySummer

Tags
beach babe, tiu, tone it up