Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 12-02-19, 10:58 AM  
cherimac

I am full-on in Christmas mode at work so I have no time to do anything but try to post for accountability. I miss chatting.

TBL 21 Days of Pilates, Abs
PN Lower Body Tone

Love them sneaking planks and hover planks in there.
Old 12-02-19, 01:17 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

½ of a new VOD from Stamina Fitness. A total body workout on reformer.. and.. it's coming... It's coming.... i'm getting a pilates box and pole..

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-19, 04:24 PM  
furmomof6

Hello,

Shaped by Faith: Episode 1, Pilates Mat

I noticed that Robin from the Balanced Life has membership open right now to the Sisterhood, and is offering 40% off all her programs.

Linda, I'm sure she'll love it!

Cheryl, it's fun getting fitness goodies!

Cheri, miss you too! I bet it's super busy now.

Carol, it's so nice she films what her members request. That sounds like a good one!

Donna, we got a ton of ice and snow the last 24 hours. Did you just get rain?

Waves!

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-19, 07:19 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Monday's workout was

Pilates Nest - Lower Body Love - 17 minutes
Another new short workout from Smriti - she has been busy lately! I enjoyed this one - it had some lower body moves that I hadn't done in a long time and even had an upper body zinger at the end.

Cheri - I'm sure you are super busy through the end of the year! Good job squeezing your workouts in.

Cheryl - Christmas fitness goodies are the best!

Linda - I seem to remember that workout having relatively complicated choreography. It was one of the few Firm workouts that I never got the hang of.

Has anyone tried Brittany Bendall's streaming workouts? She has a 5 day a week schedule that incorporates both barre and pilates.

Waves to everyone!

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-19, 08:55 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Today was:

Blessful Body - Pilates for Digestion - it was 30+ minutes long so all I had time for this morning. I will walk at work today b/c it is sunny!

Christine - did you get a lot of snow? We just had rain and yuck for two days.

Cheri - hang in there - miss seeing more of you!

Carol - darn, I will have to check that streaming site out.

Blessful Body has really grown on me - she has a lower back workshop I'm going to watch - particularly the part about releasing tightness.

Hope everyone has a good day -

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-19, 09:52 AM  
fanofladyvols

Yesterday was Fitprime flexposture. I have struggled since last year trying to find a day to do this because it's so long. My new rotation allows for these kinds of workouts and I'm so glad I did it!

Cheryl I have no idea what a reformer pole is used for? Love the gift graphic in your post!

Carol it is a faster paced from one move to the next in that Firm. But they are more athletic in nature than dancy. I can't do dancy swirly step. I also always reserve the right to remain doing the move I prefer rather than the move the instructor changes to. For example, when she said triple on the floor, I just went for the turn in the step and I end up in the same spot they do.

Cheri busy pays the bills, right? Hang in there.

Dana I bought one of those barre3 balls.. when I read you liked it I looked it up and then couldn't resist that orange!!

Christine and Donna enjoying reading how you Mish mash instructors. Thankfully I am still able to resist the streaming with my internet.

Brenda I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Have a great Tuesday sweet checkin buddies!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-19, 10:25 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Dana I bought one of those barre3 balls.. when I read you liked it I looked it up and then couldn't resist that orange!!
Hi Linda! I kept thinking about this orange ball and this morning I went back to B3 and bought one. Sale was still on and I got free shipping, too! Never too many sticky balls, besides my other ones are blue and this pretty orange matches cords on my Bellicon.

No workouts to report yet. I'm dragging my feet this morning and now I have to run some errands.

Waves to all!
Old 12-03-19, 03:08 PM  
furmomof6

Hello,

Shaped by Faith: Episode 10, Total Body
Faithful Workouts Stretch: What a Beautiful Name it is

I also did shovel max this morning! We got about 10 inches of snow and ice.

Linda, glad you have more time to do the longer workouts you enjoy!

Donna, lots of snow and ice! I'm glad the sun was shining today.

Carol, I had looked into Brittany's website a while back but never signed up.

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-19, 03:14 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

I wish you all could see how awesome this Pilates box is.. today I got it as a gift from an elf. and I am so happy..

so, I did ½ of the Reformer box and Pole as it is very challenging. better than sitting here looking at it. get on it and fly.

Yes, I bought Shovel Max last year. Didn't use it much but I see its on my radar early

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-19, 03:37 PM  
donnamp

Christine - thanks for mentioning FW! I want to do a bit of their cardio this week.

I think tomorrow I"m going to do one from Jessica Valent - she posted another low impact HIIT. She also posted that she had major surgery - hysterectomy, endometriosis excision and 3 prolapse repairs, that poor woman! she does have a great positive attitude, though.

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote