Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-15, 10:26 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
Because Erin is a "celebrity" I wonder if this one will ever get released to a DVD....

I would love it so much if their streaming was like TA... streaming of live classes... I would be in heaven, although I probably wouldn't be able to afford it so I guess it's a moot point.
That would be awesome!! It would certainly make the high price tag easier to swallow, but knowing them, they'd charge double the price for it.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-15, 11:12 AM  
cherimac

I tried Physique Cardio today. It was fun, but relied a lot on push ups so if you hate them don't do it. Lots of thigh dancing too. No instruction at all so not for a beginner, but it was a nice change of pace.
Old 01-29-15, 11:23 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
That would be awesome!! It would certainly make the high price tag easier to swallow, but knowing them, they'd charge double the price for it.
I'm sure they're aware what TA charges - there's no way it would be the $57/month - I'm sure it would be closer to, if not more, than what TA charges.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-15, 01:56 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
I'm sure they're aware what TA charges - there's no way it would be the $57/month - I'm sure it would be closer to, if not more, than what TA charges.
What does TA charge?

I just did Beginner Barre. LOVED IT!! I thought it might be easier... um, not really. More basic moves compared to the other online workouts, and more traditional sequencing, but still moved along at a quick pace and really quite challenging.

<sigh> love Physique...
Old 01-29-15, 02:13 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Haha, seriously!

I remember liking the workout, but didn't like having mics on Ashley and Erin. Too much chatter... even for Physique 57.
This did occur to me...what bugged me was all the talk about strapless dresses, tank tops, etc. but the workout was good enough for me to overlook it. I felt like it was pretty effective for only half an hour.

Question--didn't you post a picture of Tanya with no hair?? And in the video it's really long.

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-15, 02:21 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratima View Post
This did occur to me...what bugged me was all the talk about strapless dresses, tank tops, etc. but the workout was good enough for me to overlook it. I felt like it was pretty effective for only half an hour.

Question--didn't you post a picture of Tanya with no hair?? And in the video it's really long.
ITA about the short short/tank top talk, etc. Annoying. But agree it's a great workout.

I don't recall Tanya ever having no hair... When I saw her last Christmas, it was pulled back, so maybe that's what you're thinking of? I saw her again about a month ago, and her hair was about shoulder-length.
Old 01-29-15, 02:24 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
What does TA charge?

I just did Beginner Barre. LOVED IT!! I thought it might be easier... um, not really. More basic moves compared to the other online workouts, and more traditional sequencing, but still moved along at a quick pace and really quite challenging.

<sigh> love Physique...
$90/month

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-15, 02:36 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
ITA about the short short/tank top talk, etc. Annoying. But agree it's a great workout.

I don't recall Tanya ever having no hair... When I saw her last Christmas, it was pulled back, so maybe that's what you're thinking of? I saw her again about a month ago, and her hair was about shoulder-length.
I hunted through your blog and FB page for the pic, and you're right, it was over Christmas. I guess it does look pulled back, you just can't see the ponytail in the picture!

I did also kind of like Erin's enthusiasm. Not that I've fallen out of love with barre--I'm doing it this week after almost 2 months of MetRx and can really feel the burn--but it's kind of neat to see someone excited about it.

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-15, 04:16 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
$90/month
Old 01-29-15, 04:26 PM  
yahoo205

I wish they would do some 1 hour online workouts or actual stream some of their advanced classes.
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote