Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-25-14, 11:53 AM  
katmom

I did this same practice Wednesday morning and like you enjoyed Steve's mannerisms. The flow of this practice was good. I also noticed Calvin Corzine had a new detox practice that I think I will be doing soon.
Old 11-04-14, 08:17 AM  
katmom

I did a new practice from Vytas this morning, called Symmetric Poses. While it might be easy for the more practiced VF yogis, it was tougher than I had thought it would be.
Old 11-05-14, 07:23 AM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by katmom View Post
I did a new practice from Vytas this morning, called Symmetric Poses. While it might be easy for the more practiced VF yogis, it was tougher than I had thought it would be.
So did you like it?

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-14, 08:49 AM  
katmom

Yes, I did like it and will try it again. It was a 42 minute practice but the time went quickly. There were no balancing poses hence the name Symmetric Poses. There were some unique moves (to me), like the jumping from down dog to yoga squat (malasana). Moving from sphinx pose to low plank but keeping the tops of the feet on the mat rather than on the toes.
Old 11-05-14, 11:03 AM  
Suzan66

If you haven't tried any of Andres' soul flow classes I highly recommend them. All three are awesome. The first two have a couple challenging poses but not too bad, the third one was total bliss. I hope to see more from him.

I thought I'd done all of Eddie's short classes but yesterday with "Point of the Practice" I realized it was first (and possibly last) time for that one. He repeats himself ALOT and the students breathing was so annoyingly loud it was a distraction. I liked the practice itself tho but him telling me 3x to go to downdog was totally unnecessary. Ugh.

I will try out Rudy's new "nonstop movement" class and the new detox class from Calvin (love him) this weekend.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-14, 11:23 AM  
katmom

I wonder if Rudy's Non-Stop Movement is the same practice as Non-Stop Flow. The former is listed as a Level 3 while the latter is listed as Level 2.

A few weeks ago, Udaya posted what was listed as a new Calvin Corzine, Basics to Backbends however, it was the same practice as Basic Backbends.
Old 11-05-14, 11:46 AM  
Suzan66

Quote:
Originally Posted by katmom View Post
I wonder if Rudy's Non-Stop Movement is the same practice as Non-Stop Flow. The former is listed as a Level 3 while the latter is listed as Level 2.

A few weeks ago, Udaya posted what was listed as a new Calvin Corzine, Basics to Backbends however, it was the same practice as Basic Backbends.

I just looked and they appear to be the same.. I asked Yariv on FB.
Old 11-05-14, 02:20 PM  
Pippadog

Hi

Yes I do think Non Stop Flow and non stop movement are the same. I put a comment on facebook, but no one responded.

Laura
Pippadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-14, 02:23 PM  
Suzan66

I asked under Patty's thread with workout link from a few weeks ago. They said it was same workout.. it makes no sense to say it's new, have it on there 2x with two different levels.
Old 12-01-14, 09:46 PM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
I love Justin's "power hour" which is 50 min. He is just awesome.
I did this one today and totally agree with you! That short core section at the end really burned. I found him so motivating and wish he had more practices.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
twisting, udaya, vytas baskauskas