Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-14-14, 03:23 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Welcome to all the new members from Collage! If you've read the Collage threads here you know that many of us have a lot of memories and have appreciated Collage over the years, and we're glad to have some new "voices" join our group.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 04:08 PM  
MathTeacher

Thanks for the welcome.
MathTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 04:35 PM  
Jeanne Marie

Welcome new members!

This may have already been said and if so I apologize for the repeat, but a great way to help VF is to become a VF Supporter!

Click the "Support VF" link at the top of the forum and go to "VF Membership Subscription".
Old 03-14-14, 06:40 PM  
marya

Quote:
Originally Posted by meganw View Post
Finally made it here! I switched my username megw in now meganw. I shortened it at collage. There seem to be several check ins here. Show I stick with one or...
So nice to see everyone. I am pretty sure I will also go to the forum at total fitness.
Have a great evening
Welcome, former megw! I know you were having major password problems initially--glad you and/or Wendy found the right tweak. Looking forward to your future posts at VF/Total Fitness!
marya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 06:44 PM  
ADoll

Welcome!!!
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 07:53 PM  
KimD

Thank you so much, everyone. I have made great use of the reviews here on VF in the past and think the lexicon link will be useful to me.

I'm still mourning the loss of my local health food store and know that it will take a while to adjust to life without Collage, too. Even though I take advantage of big stores and online shopping on sites like Amazon (who doesn't?), smaller, personalized businesses can still mean so much to me. Perhaps the tide will eventually swing the other way and a better balance between the two extremes will settle in again.

Forgive me if I'm being a spoil-sport. Truly, I am glad to find a new forum and look forward to my future here! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Isak Dinesen
KimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 09:29 PM  
Banoo

Wow, what a great welcome! I actually joined VF in 2011 but then found a nice little niche on one of the threads at Collage, and didn't wander off much. I've lurked here a bit, and read lots of reviews, and if this warm welcome reflects the kind of people who are here, I think we'll all feel very comfortable in no time. Thanks for taking the time to post on this thread, I know some of our members are feeling some loss over losing our "home" and your welcome takes out some of that sting.

I'm looking forward to moving in here : )

Reading back over this post I see so many Collage friends that I haven't chatted with in a while so I'll just say a quick hi to you all, too!

Thanks again for the welcome!!!
Banoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 09:43 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

New Members, Welcome!
Old 03-14-14, 10:01 PM  
mandie123

Welcome
mandie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 10:04 PM  
deesharee