Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-15, 06:40 PM  
Donna D

Collage Video Forum

I've done several searches on the internet the past 2 evenings and some of the older postings from the Collage forum came up. Just curious - anyone know when they incorporated the old forum into the new one?

Example

http://forum.collagevideo.com/forum/...gh=callanetics
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-15, 08:53 AM  
Buzzer

OK, so this isn't related to your topic at hand, but I have been meaning to tell you how big a laugh I got from you one time on the Collage forums.

So a hot workout was being batted around, and after reviews and excitement, everyone was starting to jump on and buy! Buy! Buy!!! You posted in great big letters "NO MORE BANDWAGONS FOR DONNA D!!" and with your little spinning disco ball, it totally cracked me up. Ever since then, whenever I start jumping on a bandwagon, I think "NO MORE BANDWAGONS FOR DONNA D!" and it makes me pause over the "buy" button.

Anyhow, probably a mundane story, but I still think of it years later.

I don't know when they incorporated the old forum, however the links to workouts is annoying with the 24683 SUPER stuff they have going on. Kinda cool though... it's nice to know that history hasn't been erased!!

ETA to say if you aren't that Donna D, just look at it like an amusing little anecdote you can use at parties or something.
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote