Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-07-19, 11:22 AM  
Aunt Famous

The Great Purge of 2019

Hello, all.

2018 was a doozy: I said good-bye to a beloved dog, turned 50, got a puppy, got diagnosed with cancer, had resection surgery, and got cured of cancer.

Before I got sick, I had been really cleaning house. I am well enough to resume now, and for that I am incredibly grateful.

I will be getting rid of a number of workouts. If there is something that you are looking for, please let me know, and I will be happy to search my collection. (It's always easier to get rid of things if you know those things are going to someplace where they'll be enjoyed, am I right?)

Anyway, if I have it and if I want to say good-bye to it, I will let you know, and we can arrange for postage. Work for you?

AF

Check out my blog at www.typeALC.com
Aunt Famous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-19, 11:27 AM  
sbh

Wow, you had quite a year! So glad to hear about the cancer cure. Amazing. We too said goodbye to our dear Sadie (14 years old) and got a new puppy. That was quite a workout too.

If you have Jessica Smith Walk Strong Boost Metabolism + Muscle and want to get rid of it, I would be happy to give it a new home.

Best wishes for a great 2019!
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-19, 11:49 AM  
sherry7899

You have been through so much! I hope you have a fantastic 2019! I am so glad you are doing well now. I don't think I"m looking for anything, but thank you for your generosity to anyone else who is looking for workouts.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-19, 12:03 PM  
SpiritYogi

Wow, you are one tough woman, and generous!!

Here's to hoping 2019 is an awesome year for you.
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-19, 12:05 PM  
bubbles76

You have had such a roller coaster of a year! So glad you were able to beat cancer. And congrats on the little puppy. Here's to 2019 being a cake walk!

You are so generous to spread the vidiot cheer! If you have Jeanette Jenkins Bikini Bootcamp 2, Power Yoga, Cardio Kickboxing, or Blast the Belly Fat, I would love to give them a good home
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-19, 01:26 PM  
donnamp

I'm not in the market for anything right now - I should be doing my own Great Purge of 2019 - but wanted to pop in and say that I'm so happy that your prognosis is so good!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 2019.

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-19, 01:28 PM  
Aunt Famous

Sherri -- I'm holding on to all Jessica Smith. She's about my speed these days!

Bubbles -- I'm pretty sure I have Jeanette's Power Yoga. I'll let you know for sure.

And thanks, all, for the good wishes. Last year gave me a whole new perspective on everything.

AF

Check out my blog at www.typeALC.com
Aunt Famous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-19, 02:15 PM  
muggle

I'm so glad you're feeling better. It must have been incredibly tough for you. Even w/ all that you're being very generous and not bitter. That's amazing. So since you offered.....I'm looking for some Tracie Long if you don't want them anymore.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-19, 02:34 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Hello Aunt Famous, I read your blog, so I've followed your story. So wonderful how things have turned out for you! I'm glad you're feeling better.

What you have given me, which at this point in my life is much more valuable than a workout dvd, is inspiration to keep my decluttering going. With your attitude about it after all you've been through, I can certainly get back on my big project!!

bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-19, 03:00 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Aunt Famous, I hope that 2019 will be a year of continued good health for you.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote