Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-14, 04:52 PM  
Negin

Quote:
Originally Posted by txfitmom View Post
Just a little reminder that Joyce still has her sale on her DVD package on her website. You select the 6 DVD package for $39.98, but list the names of 7 DVD titles in the order comments box. So instead of getting 6, you get 7 DVDs which comes out to $5 and change for each DVD. That is an amazing deal!
http://www.joycevedral.com
Thank you!
Old 07-29-14, 06:11 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Just a little reminder that Joyce still has her sale on her DVD package on her website. You select the 6 DVD package for $39.98, but list the names of 7 DVD titles in the order comments box. So instead of getting 6, you get 7 DVDs which comes out to $5 and change for each DVD. That is an amazing deal!

7?? I bought the 6 dvd package last week and named only 6, so that's what I got, 6 dvds...
This is what I saw on her site:

"Get 6 DVDS for practically nothing!! We are overstocked. I'm offering SIX DVDS for $39.98 and one small shipping fee. It's PACKAGE DEAL. You can pick any 6 DVDS you want. (They are worth $16.98 each).

All you have to do is click on the Pkg Deal Link. As you come to the end of the ordering process you will see an "Order comments" Box. there you will simply list the names of the six DVDS you want. You an abbreviate. For example, "Definition" can be Def. The Fat burning workout can be "fat." and so on."

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-14, 07:53 PM  
MsThistlebottom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
7?? I bought the 6 dvd package last week and named only 6, so that's what I got, 6 dvds...
Val, I received an email this morning that said she was extending the sale for another week and making it 7 instead of 6 DVDs. I think you have to sign up for emails to be notified of special sales. Sounds like she's determined to get rid of inventory!

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-14, 07:55 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Aww man! Bummer! I should have known that last week when I ordered! LOL

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

Old 07-29-14, 08:27 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:

Thanks for the heads up on the 7 DVDs. I was going to order the 6 DVD package a few days ago but couldn't decide what to get; now I'm glad I waited.

I only have a couple of her DVDs and this thread inspired me to do some of her workouts this weekend and I really enjoyed them. It was great getting back to basics.
Old 07-30-14, 05:36 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

The DVDs are so cheap now. I bought most of my JV collection when they were about $60 per dvd.
My most used ones are the Nonstops.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-14, 09:06 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
The DVDs are so cheap now. I bought most of my JV collection when they were about $60 per dvd.
My most used ones are the Nonstops.
WOW!! $60 a DVD. Previously I had never thought too much about doing any of her workouts because they had seemed so basic to me but nowadays that appeals to me. So far I have only been doing her upper body workouts - I really like them because they are easy to follow with the sound muted. (I usually like to listen to an audiobook while working out.) I also like her nonstop workouts.
Old 07-30-14, 01:39 PM  
SueT

Hi, everyone. I have a question about Joyce's Just Abs DVD. I think I read somewhere that this DVD is just 6 of her previously released ab workouts from other DVDs. Is that right? If it is, which DVDs do the ab workouts come from?

Thanks so much for any input. I'm getting ready to order the package deal, and I have all her DVDs except 8 of them. I don't really think it's work it to order the Just Abs if it's just repeated footage from DVDs I already own.

Thanks,
Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-14, 01:55 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueT View Post
Hi, everyone. I have a question about Joyce's Just Abs DVD. I think I read somewhere that this DVD is just 6 of her previously released ab workouts from other DVDs. Is that right? If it is, which DVDs do the ab workouts come from?

Thanks so much for any input. I'm getting ready to order the package deal, and I have all her DVDs except 8 of them. I don't really think it's work it to order the Just Abs if it's just repeated footage from DVDs I already own.

Thanks,
Sue
That's what I heard too, which is why I didn't order that one.
Apparently the 7 dvd deal was only for 1 day special so just to give you heads up, you might only get 6!

Old 07-30-14, 01:59 PM  
3ks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueT View Post

Thanks,
Sue
I don't have the Abs dvd. This is what I have read are the ab wkts on the dvd:

Just Abs (ab work in dvd is from these workouts):
-Fat Burning Abs (day 1)
-Definition Abs (day 2)
-Speedy Non-stop ab work (day 3)
-Bottoms Up Gold plus abs (day 4)
-Gut Love Handle Pooch Busters (day 5)
-Fast Forward Extra Abs. (day 6)

HTH.

Kiddy

Tags
dynamic tension, fast forward, joyce vedral, top shape, weight loss, weights only