Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-09-13, 09:25 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Core Fusion 10th Year Anniversary

Core Fusion is about to celebrate its 10th year anniversary and they released a gorgeous online ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJAJGj5cGNA

I wish they would release more actual workouts but in the meantime I will take the inspiration
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-13, 10:27 AM  
Yvette69

If you're on Yogavibes, they've released four new ones on there - one by Lis, two with Fred and a Barre Advanced with Tammy. I think that's the way they're going now.
Yvette69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-13, 10:56 AM  
Exercise Diva

I love their classes on Yogavibes and hope they keep releasing new classes. Tried my first one this past weekend and my muscles are still on fire! Ouch! In a good way.
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-13, 11:38 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Yes, I love the intensity of their YogaVibes workout but the sound and camera is often less than ideal. I wish they would produce DVDs with that kind of intensity/pace and the visual signature of their new ad.
Old 04-09-13, 02:53 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

is yogavibes a subscription? do you have a link?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-13, 03:32 PM  
hotncmom

I'm going to Boston in June, and it will be my first time near an Exhale Spa, so I'm considering taking a class. The only issue is I'm with my family, we are only there for 2 days, and there's a lot to see. It seems selfish to ask my family to hang out at the hotel while I catch a cab to Exhale and stay away a couple of hours.

Does anyone live in the area? We are staying at the Marriott Custom House and I was wondering if Exhale Spa was within a reasonable (and safe) walking distance.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-13, 06:23 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
is yogavibes a subscription? do you have a link?
Yes, it's a subscription and they have different plans: http://www.yogavibes.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
I'm going to Boston in June, and it will be my first time near an Exhale Spa, so I'm considering taking a class. The only issue is I'm with my family, we are only there for 2 days, and there's a lot to see. It seems selfish to ask my family to hang out at the hotel while I catch a cab to Exhale and stay away a couple of hours.

Does anyone live in the area? We are staying at the Marriott Custom House and I was wondering if Exhale Spa was within a reasonable (and safe) walking distance.
Do it! Their live classes are AMAZING (and your family can do something else in the meantime). I don't know that location but check out the Exhale Spa web site for directions.
Old 04-09-13, 08:09 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
Yes, it's a subscription and they have different plans: http://www.yogavibes.com/
fuzzie, do you make use of your subscription to yogavibes?

yes, i agree with others that i'd rather have a DVD!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-13, 09:08 PM  
yahoo205

i wish you could rent a class for a day or a week.
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-13, 05:53 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Jeannine - I have not subscribed in a while but, when I do, I take a one-month subscription and I make it the focus of my rotation for that time. I usually end up doing 10-20 classes, which is pretty good for $20.

Tags
core fusion