Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-18, 09:08 PM  
Messe

I have several Classical Stretch DVDs. PM me if you're interested:
  • Seasons 8, 9, and 10
  • Aging Backwards (the PBS set)
  • Core Workout
  • Vintage Collection Vols. 1 and 2

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-18, 08:22 AM  
anjabear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewels5 View Post
Hi all,
Thank you again for the kind words and thoughts and prayers. Everyone here is amazing.
I am desperately ready to work out again and with a humble heart I am posting a list. I would be grateful for anything, truly. I have received some PMs w/offers- thank you to those for your sweet offers also! I love anything by Cathe but have listed my top favorites. If you have something you're not using I would put it to good use!

Cathe ICE any
Cathe XTrain any
Cathe Low Impact Series any but yoga
Cathe Ripped w/HiiT
Cathe Gym Styles
Cathe Pyramids
Physique 57 any
Pure Barre original
Exhale Core Fusion
Lauren Brooks
Classical Stretch
Hi Julie,
I can send you CF lean & toned, pilates plus, body sculpt, pure abs and arms, and thighs and glutes.

Also, I can send you the entire Ice Series discls 1-7.

PM me your address and I'll send them to you.

Old 12-31-18, 10:32 AM  
Indy

Julie

Your post is my worst nightmare. We live in an old boy Scout Camp and the entire building is made of wood. I had this thought - and I often think of this - because we have a wood stove as well - if something caught on fire I wouldn't have a clue what to do. I wouldn't have time to fill up a bucket to take it to the site before it caught everything on fire. There is no hose handy inside the house that is long enough to put out a fire. The only thing I could do is grab my girls (my 2 dogs) and leave. We have everything if we have each other. So you are lucky - and your not human if you don't think of all the things you lost. Gracie is a hero!!!!
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-18, 10:50 AM  
Aunt Famous

Hey, Julie.

I have had some serious health issues that are forcing me to revamp how I work out. Sending you some discs would really do me a world of good!

I have a number of Cathe's LIS discs. Please PM me to work out the details; I'm happy to send them to you.

AF

Check out my blog at www.typeALC.com
Aunt Famous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-18, 02:55 PM  
anjabear

Julie,

I answered your message. But, your mail box is full! You won't see my message until you make some room.

Old 01-12-19, 11:59 AM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

I u fortunately do t have anything On your list, but have some that aren’t (e.g., Michelle Dozios Peak 10) if you’re interested.

Also, I don’t know if you saw Aunt Famous’ “Great Purge of 2019” thread...she may have some of the workouts you’d like to reacqure, so please consider posting your list there, too....If it were me, I’d really like to help another VFer through a tough time.
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 12:00 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

I tried to send you (another) message, too! Would you be interested in Fitness Favorites Weights First with Tracie Long?

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-19, 01:04 PM  
Jewels5

Julie, thank you. I sent you a PM.

Trixoo, thank you. I have been in touch with Aunt Famous.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-19, 01:12 PM  
Jewels5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Julie

Your post is my worst nightmare. We live in an old boy Scout Camp and the entire building is made of wood. I had this thought - and I often think of this - because we have a wood stove as well - if something caught on fire I wouldn't have a clue what to do. I wouldn't have time to fill up a bucket to take it to the site before it caught everything on fire. There is no hose handy inside the house that is long enough to put out a fire. The only thing I could do is grab my girls (my 2 dogs) and leave. We have everything if we have each other. So you are lucky - and your not human if you don't think of all the things you lost. Gracie is a hero!!!!
Hi Indy, I think it's every mother's worst nightmare. I have spent years thinking of how we would escape by jumping out windows if necessary, and what I would grab. When reality hit I didn't even think to grab my purse! Only my kids and the dog.

I wanted to extend a big THANK YOU to all who have helped turn this into something good. A month later we are rebuilding, and I love my new workout room. I finally have a bright room and windows! And through the generosity of this amazing VF community I am rebuilding my DVD collection.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-19, 01:20 PM  
sherry7899

Julie, I did not have any dvd s you needed, but if you want psychological suspense books, I would be glad to send some. I remember you enjoy those.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote