Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-18, 03:28 AM  
Cybersparkle

Mercury Retrograde Survival Workouts

For anyone that follows astrology (or just need healing workouts to cope) ...

Aww man, this mercury retro is really strong for me, just hanging by a thread!

I am at crossroads in my life and going thru all kinds of stuff trying to give birth to this new life/career. Last weekend, things came to a head - I burst into tears & all the walls & defenses came tumbling down, I held up my hands and turned it over to my Higher Power.

Sooo, this week, I am humbly taking a cleansing, reflection, redirection, renewing. Resting. Cleaning up my diet, decluttering & getting a fresh new healthier Spring perspective on life, my past & relationships - especially the relationship with myself.

I really need workouts that specifically address issues for me now. Here are some "new to me" workouts that couldn't have come at a better time.

Bellyfits (sale 50% off!)
http://www.bellyfit.com/store/bellyfit-tv

The TV season Detox & Healing spoke to me. I have previewed them both & feel healed just from that lol Can. Not. Wait. to get into these!

And, for the first time ever, I am drawn to no music yoga. I found these on the Udaya channel that focus on specific intentions

Mini Retreat 20 min

Stillness 1 hour

Yin Yoga Surrender 1 hour

Blindfolded Yoga 1 hour ok, this one looks really deep but probably necessary Vytas Baskauskas is new to me. Already, I like his calming, patient deep voice. Like Ravi with Ana & Travis for me.

I have been journaling non-stop. The astrologers I follow on youtube all seem to be hitting the nail on the head. Here is a couple of many that have rocked my little reality and given me much to journal about.

BECOMING YOUR OWN AUTHORITY

DEEP ASTROLOGY W/ LEO KING And, dont let this handsome, model looking, GQ guy fool you lol He is one of the most profound astrologers out there, funny too! (warning, he compassionately keeps it real with tough love & "shiny" language)

And, to save the best for last -

I have always turned to music for comfort. As I was having my breakthrough/down last week, I had this song/video on & it rang thru my soul with beautiful expansiveness. The lyrics are a timeless prayer IMHO - sung with the greatest passion & understanding of the human condition. Powerful voice like you wouldnt believe.
Words really cant express, click the link & see if you like ...

HORIZONS

Enjoy & happy healing to anyone that needs it this retrograde

You can't stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf! ~Jon Kabat-Zinn
Cybersparkle is offline   Reply With Quote