Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-11-13, 04:58 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Can anyone tell me if these dvd's are chaptered? I ordered this on Thursday a.m., one day too early for the $15 (I paid $20), but now, I'm worried, as I usually don't do splits, & the cardio workouts seem to be short.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-13, 07:07 PM  
sjazz78

I've been away from VF for a while but came back just in time to see this deal. I placed my order on 10/7 and just received my order tonight 10/11 which was pretty fast to me.
And I have to say when I opened the box I was just thrilled with all that was included and the even the quality of everything including the literature. I mean you get actual books not just little brochures or leaflets.

I went back on line and ordered a set for my daughter and to those that have received the set already or have on the way,
please don't forget to look for the coupon included in the box for $5 off any purchase of $25 or more.
Old 10-11-13, 08:49 PM  
lorajc

I really have to quit paying full price for everything.....that's a CRAZY price
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-13, 10:03 PM  
firmaholic

I couldn't resist the deal. If I don't like it, I can always give it as a gift.
firmaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-13, 10:10 PM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by firmaholic View Post
I couldn't resist the deal. If I don't like it, I can always give it as a gift.
Exactly! At this price, it's just a bonus if I like it, it's totally worth $15 to be able to check out a set I was interested in. Funny, I found my old post about a year ago, where I almost pulled the trigger and bought it when it was $119 with a $25 off coupon. I definitely have been burned before, but this makes up for the last one (Drop 2 Sizes), which I happen to love so it softens the blow, but payed over $80 and it dropped to under $30 no more than 2 weeks after it launched!
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-13, 10:28 AM  
rad

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
I think it was worth it for me for just the two Cardio Tactics 1 and 2 routines, ~30 minute each on one dvd. Each has its own warmup, two ~15 minute sets and cooldown. The cardio sets are similar but the second set has alittle tweaking. Both routines are nice athletic cardio with a do-able number of reps. The first routine doesn't have planks till the last two minutes of each of the two sets. the second routine sneaks planks in sooner but they last only a couple of minutes and the plank moves get interesting especially in the second 15 minute set
+1

I really like the cardio too and surprisingly had DOMS in my butt the day after Cardio Tactics I. Actually looking forward to the cardio again, which is a first as cardio is not my strong suit, and don't think i will get bored that quickly because the possibility for improvement during the varied intervals is feasible and motivating for me.
rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-13, 10:31 AM  
rad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
Exactly! At this price, it's just a bonus if I like it, it's totally worth $15 to be able to check out a set I was interested in. Funny, I found my old post about a year ago, where I almost pulled the trigger and bought it when it was $119 with a $25 off coupon. I definitely have been burned before, but this makes up for the last one (Drop 2 Sizes), which I happen to love so it softens the blow, but payed over $80 and it dropped to under $30 no more than 2 weeks after it launched!
Price means nothing compared to value. You've very possibly used and benefited from D2S the most on this forum, which is priceless.
rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-13, 11:29 AM  
Charmed

I ordered it. I don't even know exactly what it is. I just know I had to have it.
Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-13, 11:51 AM  
beth22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
I ordered it. I don't even know exactly what it is. I just know I had to have it.
Omg same here! I just ordered it too! No clue what it is, but I seriously couldn't pass up this deal.

Damn you guys!! lol!
beth22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-13, 12:14 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Ships to Canada, doesn't ship to Quebec :(

I wanted to order this, I meant with this amazing deal... How not?!? Well... I went to their site, clicked Canada as country, and my province wasn't listed, email-ed them, and got this: "Thank you for contacting Vitamin World. We appreciate your interest in our products. Vitamin World does not ship to Quebec, Canada".... What's wrong with Quebec? They ship to Canada and not here that is not nice of them! Dissapointed!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
met-rx, met-rx 180, vitamin world